Thread: A helping hand.
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 05:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up A helping hand.

Hi guys,
Please forgive me if this is not the correct protocol for promoting my services, I really only want to help and I'm unsure of how I can get my message across. I have recently started an online service catering specifically for Aussies wanting parts, bits and pieces from the US.

I'm originally from Brisbane and moved to Chicago in 2002. For the past 4 years I've been operating a small restoration, fabrication shop in Barrington to the north of Chicago. During my stay here I've helped several mates with their parts and decided to offer my services to others.

Smerdy's.com was created to help any Aussie car guy......muscle cars, Cobras, hot rods, Ford, Chev, Mopar, street, drag, whatever. Check out the site, everything is pretty well explained, but please feel free to email me with any questions you might have.
I'm not trying to take over the world or upset anyones applecart, just thought I could help some folks out sourcing bits and pieces from Yankie Land. And I reckon most people would warm to the idea of dealing with another Aussie. I basically act as a go-between to ensure no damaged goods or shonky stuff is shipped.

Please check out Smerdy's Home and email info@smerdys.com with any questions.

Thanks for your time and understanding.
Warm regards-
Layne
(USMERDY)