View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SHELBY GT500...slightly modified. Former owner of CSX4758..a GEM of a ride!
Not Ranked     
Exclamation Tulsa or Bust...we need help

Well my fellow Texans it's almost that time of the year to invade the north. well Tulsa anyway. For the veterans we know what we are up against but for everyone planning to attend the #1 PRIORITY is to claim our spot for Texas. You know the area I'm tallking about...The TCC corner of the world. This year is going to be fantastic but I'm sure extremely crowded with 4 hotels sold out.
What we need is for anyone that gets there early or if someone happens to live up there we need as much of the corner blocked off as we can get.....either with cones....caution tape or whatever is available. For anyone that has been before you know the area we need as we usually have a minimum of 10 trailers. I know the Arkansas bunch is going up Wednesday and will probably be there mid afternoon but the earlier...even Tuesday evening would be better as it's first come first serve and as Matt and I can tell you as long as we can get it roped off ahead of time we can protect it. If they have a problem...tell them to go see Earl. If you get there and the corner is open go and get some caution tape and secure it. Everyone involved will re-imburse you.
I don't know if any of the full size buses are coming, Doug Reed, so we will probably need grills etc...to cook on...same as last year. The groceries we can get when we get there just bring plenty of coolers. TCC is known as the place to be on Friday night and we need to make sure we live up to that tradition. We will be arriving Wednesday night and hope everyone can make it cause it's the best in the country.

Gary

Just another founding member of the TCC and damn proud of it.

Last edited by Gary Morris; 05-28-2008 at 08:32 PM..