View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 04:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     
Default More RunGun short stories

Well we were all sitting in the media center with alot of issue's getting talked over things were light and we were ready to hit the track.Dean or Clios started talking about the Great looking new Tshirts we had when they saw that I had mine on and was sitting on the front row,asked me to get up and show this work of art off,Ssssooooooo I got up and in my Best Super model Saashey I did a 360 with my hand on my hip and moving around.Everybody start laughing and hollering,One yelled out ,GETTM A POLE.and of corse I said That will cost you 5 Dolla.Brian From KitCar Mag. Mentioned something about me breaking his Camera,And many were remarking on ,it was way to early to see anything like that lololol.Of corse I was cracking up as Im still doing now thinking of all the fun we had with all of our RunNGun Pals.I hope more can folks out ther can come next year just to see how much fun and exitement we have while we screeeeem around the track ...WB3 They dont call me WildBill for nothin!!
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,