View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #621, Keith Craft 408
Not Ranked     
Default Operation Comfort - Automotivation -

Many of you heard the story of how much money was raised at Run N Gun for Operation Comfort. You may have read the post by Jay Nordstrum and we want to thank him for all his efforts to bring support and awareness to this great organization. www.operationcomfort.org

On Saturday, December 13th, the Houston Cobra Club is heading to Brooke Army Medical Center, Operation Comfort "Automotivation" in San Antonio to spend the day with the soldiers, show off our cars, take them for rides and show our appreciation for the sacrifices they have made. The plan is to arrive around 11 am and stay until 2 or 3 pm.

We want to invite you to join us, either in person or in the spirit of the season. Rain or shine, we're going. We'll meet them at the ranch where the garage is and where they work on their projects. If you can join in person, please PM me so we can get a head count. Operation Comfort has graciously offered to put on a Bar B Q lunch for us. If you can't join us, check out the website, look at the "Automotivation Wish List" or make a donation. Whether it's monetary, gift cards to Sears, O'Reilly, AutoZone, you get the idea, every bit helps. This experience will touch you in a way you've never felt before. It's time for me to give back to those that have given more than I can imagine. Will you join us? Thanks for your time. God bless the soldiers and their families.

Last edited by mtpockets; 11-18-2008 at 02:54 PM..