View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 03:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjkrv8 View Post
Boxhead, I am using Bernie from Enkelmans in Melbourne. He seems to be very practical and professional to deal with. I am booked in for Dec 8 for Engineering. Most times I ring to check on something he is available and is happy to chat. He also understands Cobras and our challenges.

A few other Melb people have used him in the past and from my observations have had similar experience to me.

Rgds

Gregg

Thanks Gregg, Enkleman's is who I spoke to yesterday, Bernie was out at the time so I was speaking to John.
He seemed very helpful and willing to work with me, so that was great.
There was a few questions I put to him that he advised I was best to talk to Andrew Enkleman directly about, so I will be ringing him on Monday.

The question I had is that due to distances, the engineer in Darwin had confirmed I could employ a seperate local engineer to be his "eyes and ears" to carry out the testing and inspections, to save the cost of me getting the car to him, or getting him to the car.
I am hoping to find an interstae engineer who is willing to work under this condition aswell.
Fingers are crossed that Andrew is willing to do this, A bonus on that fact is that Bernie has already approved a number of CR's with the same driveline as my car.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.