View Single Post
Old 03-07-2001, 01:20 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Turk...those steaks from Ray's FireSide were Nebraska Thru & Thru!!!!And you had two the first trip at Shannon's (28oz T-Bones from the grill and two from Ray's the second trip (1) filet 16oz and (1) New York 16oz (I helped) the second time.....I actually spent 176$ sending this customer Steaks from Custom Pack direct to his GM DealerShip in CA....500$ worth of Beef!!! And we had the 'We pay the Freight Policy" little did I know UPS red would be this much.....It's a darn good thing you're a nice guy!!!!!! Now for old wtcobra and his thoughts on the English connection.....my pal Mike Viney (Hawk Cobra) flew all the way here and all he got was a great Murphy Burger from The Wagon Wheel around the corner.......TURK.....you got the Steaks, England got the Murphy Burger and you all got a great tour of Hastings!
Today we resolved the route for the First Hastings Road Race for 2002...we will close the downtown streets and have a one mile road course in my town!!! I make the rules you get the T-Bones!
George
Turk.....no more steaks unless your posts are at least 500 words or more.....
Wayne...if you and Rich Pickles don't make it to Heartland Park in Topeka June 6/10-6/12 for the Mid-America Challenge you will never never get a real Nebraska Corn Feed Steak!!!!
George
Sorry Gumball (John) the Shelby 427 Block is just another engine and without the steaks it just isn't worth buying from any one else!!! 25 16oz t-bones will make a difference!
Buy Local and but American!
We bribe all of our customers with real Beef!
George

[This message has been edited by GEORGE ANDERSON (edited 03-07-2001).]