View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC, 289 c.i. with a T-5 "Living the Cobra Experience"
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACobra View Post
I have seen the white Cobra before but I don't know who it belongs to. There is also a new Red/White Cobra we have seen lately but we haven't connected yet.

Randy, no promises but I will try and make it on the 14th maybe I could go and visit my brother while I was in Owasso. I didn't get very far because Phil has closed his speed shop in BA and I only had about 5 gals of race fuel (can't use the pump stuff-detonation). Did manage to go about 30 miles before returning home.

I am ready for spring and all the good (and bad) things that goes with the the warmer days. Got a squeek somewhere that has to be delt with before I take another trip. Might get to that tomorrow.

Clois
Clois,

Phil's shop closed for good or did you just get there too late? Well, 30 miles is better than nothing.

No sweat, if you can make IHOP good, if not, maybe next time.

Chris & I had our Cobra's out two Saturday's ago, he would like to get some of us together & go to Hallett for an afternoon, I guess you can take your car on the track for five 15 minutes sessions for a certain price? Not a timed event, just to go out on the track & have some fun. You probably know what I'm talking about.

Man, how many screen names do you have???

"Living the Cobra Experience"