View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 03:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Legendary Autos, 427 SC
Not Ranked     

67FEFASTBACK If you are thinking of Webers I have a set upp for you. I removed from my Cobra because the guy I bought the car from didn't put on a 10 degree cut manifold but put a straight on (which would fit a 67GT) and cut a hole in the hood. I removed to repair the hood and scope for the Cobra and installed a Holly setup. A couple of things I have noticed. I lost bottom end torque, response is a bit off due to new vac sec, and most of all everybody tells me it diesn't sound the same. Sounds better with Webers!.
The manifold I have is a Harmon Moody, and Webers were powder coated Red. I have all the linkage fuel lines to the regulator, New 40 mm chokes, (not installed yet) New F14 emulson tubes and a spare set of main jets and idle jets, and two diffrent sets of KN filters (Tall & Short). I was going to change chokes as suggested in this forum but rrealized that I travel so much I really do not have time to plasy I just want to drive. As Iit turns out I do miss the Webers and was going to keep but now I will sell to partly finance new side pipes. The other BIG thing is the WOW FACTOR. Everybody crowds around a car with Webers!!!!!! call me at 714 401-6054 or PM me. Look in the for sale adds under my name I have pics in the add. I will get you into webers for a third of the cost!