Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 10:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Wicked quick black friday sale!

Hey everyone! Wicked Quick Industries here, we wanted to let you know about our awesome Black Friday Sale!
We have official Carroll Shelby/Cobra, Ford/Mustang premium apparel & accessories!
You can get $30 off a $100 purchase with the code BLACK30 or $10 off a $30 purchase with the code BLACK10.

Visit us at www.wickedquick.com and check out our selections of premium apparel!

Feel free to post any questions or comments, we'd love to get to know you.

Old 11-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Stolen Avitar
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 1311 428PI
Not Ranked     

JMHO here but I wish you guys would put the huge works of art (some of which I really like) on the backs of the shirts (some of which I really like) and something smaller on the front upper left. That huge art on the front look is like something from the 70s to me.

Steve
Old 11-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX #4xxx with CSX 482; David Kee Toploader
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehamr View Post
JMHO here but I wish you guys would put the huge works of art (some of which I really like) on the backs of the shirts (some of which I really like) and something smaller on the front upper left. That huge art on the front look is like something from the 70s to me.

Steve
Dang! You nailed it Lovehamr!! I was about to send them an email suggesting exact same thing! I have several of their shirts and other products. I will say that the quality is outstanding. Even if you buy two of the same, they are each uniquie.
Just put the big stuff on the back, a little logo on the front, and you are golden....
Old 11-21-2012, 07:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Ditto. Has kept my wallet a bit fatter, but the things I do have are great.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CAV GT40 #169, Ford 408 Stroker & ZF Transaxle
Not Ranked     

Too bad they seem to be out of stock on all Large and XLarge Shelby Shirts
Old 11-21-2012, 09:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the suggestions, I will bring them up with the team. We have done several long shirts with bigger back graphics and small front or chest hits but not many short sleeves.
Happy Gobbling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehamr View Post

Steve
Old 11-21-2012, 09:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Larges and XL...we do have them...but...

One place to find quite a few Larges and some Mediums (but not XLs) is in our sample sale section (under private sale)...in this section there are many one of a kind shirts too...sometimes we do a sample and never produce it...or run a couple of extra shirts on other dyes for fun to see what they look like...we eventually sell those larges at good prices...all new shirts, one or two of a kind! As to XLs, we do realize we need to start producing more...we use to sell as many M as XLs...now it seems we sell more XLs than even larges so going forward we are going to run more XLs. Sorry in the meantime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsharapa View Post
Too bad they seem to be out of stock on all Large and XLarge Shelby Shirts
Old 11-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Abnormal CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't think I'll be getting a Cobra for a long time... Do have '94 RX-7 R2.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Quick View Post
Thanks for the suggestions, I will bring them up with the team. We have done several long shirts with bigger back graphics and small front or chest hits but not many short sleeves.
Happy Gobbling.
I mentioned this before. I like the design for the Terlingua Crest long sleeve shirt/Sunwashed hoodie with the big rabbit on the back and small rabbit on the front. But I would prefer that design in a short sleeve tshirt in light color (like white or gray). I have that hoodie already, but I would buy a short sleeve shirt version if you ever make one.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2607 Roush 427IR 8-stack EFI
Not Ranked     

any new code for members?..thks

Tags
apparel, carroll shelby, cobra, t-shirts, wicked quick