Blas, I would love the top bows if you still have them. tcmason@hotmail.com
Old 08-23-2010, 07:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     

Terry,
The convertable top bows are yours...
I'm packaging them up this week for you.
Enjoy

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net
Old 08-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: None, sold it
Not Ranked     

1. Two clear (white) front marker lenses, factory fluted style, from a Superformance. Lucas part with chrome bezel. A nice pair. Would ship from 92886 (see RedBarchetta - Dean).
2. 17 and 19 tooth driven speedo gears for TKO600. Will ship. (see dcdoug)
3. 3550 (with shifter) that has a crack in the main case that you can use for parts. Not sure what shape it is in,it was given to me. Who wants it pays shipping from 95336 - (see tcrist)
4. 99% of the complete stock heater assy "used" for a CRL C427 (see tcrist). gone
5. Edelbrock 1 inch carb spacer new in box
6. 2 red glass tail light lenses with trim rings that say "england@ 488" on them (rustyBob)
7. New cap,rotor,and plug wire cap that sits on top of the cap for Accel dist.#52200 (kgs365)
8. At least 1 and maybe 2 sets of wire mesh headlight covers. (see 289ace)

#4 gone to HPCOBRA

Last edited by tcrist; 08-24-2010 at 09:27 PM..
Old 08-24-2010, 07:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Cobra
Not Ranked     
Default cluch slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpanten;107****
I have a 3/4 in willwood clutch slave in not using.
I could use the slave ...my zip is 07750, send me a pm with ur address for the postage.
thanks, Jon
Old 08-24-2010, 08:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Cobra
Not Ranked     
Default turn signal lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBarchetta View Post
I still have the clear front marker lenses that started this entire thread (quite ironic). Free to anyone that really needs them for their project, or lost one accidentally. Yours for shipping costs.
if there still available I could use them...my zip is 07750
thanks Jon...I'm going to take a look and see what parts I have
Old 08-24-2010, 08:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2 AC Aces, 1 w/289, 1 w/TBD
Not Ranked     

Terry, Both wire mesh headlight covers are gone.
Jay
Old 10-09-2010, 05:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 F250 Classic!, Soon to be Cobra powered !
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by undy View Post
...and you're donating what??
I'am damn glad I logged into the site tonight...Mr. Dave Undy I really do not have a damn thing you BIG boys would want ! I just thought Maybe..If someone had some Sh*t laying around collect dust ..Just maybe they might get rid of it for shipping ! I just wish you would have sent me an email ..letting me know that I have nothing worth giving ? instead of Posting and your donating what ? Well I'am sorry as hell to say..I dont have gold lined pockets as some do here in this forum..

I have been thru a heart attack april 09 and 2 surgery's within months after !!and have yet to go back to work..So everything is on hold..Until i get back to work...and if you looked at my post you would have had to seen the SMILEY face in the post ! Ya know I have a couple of brother in laws that are into the chips...and they damn sure dont act better than tho !!

I dont know what piss's me off worse..you making me feel like a mooch..or you having the better than tho attitude ! I realize this is a Cobra site..and maybe I should just back the F--k off.. I thought people in this room werent anal retentive..Maybe only some are ?

BTW come see me out out the Smith Mountain Lake !
Old 10-09-2010, 06:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadster
Not Ranked     

Red Barchetta,
Do your marker lenses have the fat chrome trim ring around the lenses? I need one chrome ring to replace one that fell off. Actually for my friend's SPF.

Thanks,
John
Old 10-09-2010, 06:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance SPO2820 408W; former ERA CCX 3-3408 owner
Not Ranked     

Rapid Russ: Right on my Man, I admire what you have to say and thank you for saying it. Their is no doubt there are more then a few on this site that have never wanted for anything and don't have a clue about what life is really all about. I think we can refer to them as pompas @#$V holes. Hell most of 'em have never turned a wrench in their lifes let alone had to struggle. They just know how to write checks. Screw 'em. Hope you bounce back from the heart attack quickly and return to work comes your way soon.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Tim, There's a lot of history here in that comment that you know nothing about, things that won't be discussed in this forum. Don't judge at face value.

BTW... I work on my own stuff, have always done so. I've never had a silver spoon, middle class all the way. I WORK hard (2 careers, 80 hours a week) for everything I own.

Russ... so sorry for your health issues, didn't know. You know what sparked the comment. I wish you all the best and most of all, better health.

Last edited by undy; 10-10-2010 at 08:42 AM..
Old 10-10-2010, 06:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BRG ERA street car w/428 PI, Sunburst wheels, undercar exhaust, original interior, no philips head screws!
Not Ranked     

RapidRuss/timsullivan:

Everyone has their own story and I am sure like anywhere and any forum there are people who have been given alot/everything. My guess is most guys here are hard workers and got what they have by hard work.

When I was 15 my mother died suddenly. After that my Father did the best he could be he took up drinking and various other things. He helped me as much as he could financially with college but I literally worked 3 jobs and put myself through school in fours years. The day I came home from senior year in college there was a white foreclosure sign on my front lawn as a welcome home present for all my hard work.

From that point I decided that I was going to do whatever it took to be successful.

I started my own business on my own, not one red cent from anyone, and worked hard, built the business, started another one and yes I have done very well and I am very proud of it. I own a Cobra replica, a Porsche, a beautiful boat and I have very few bills. I did this all I my own. No hand outs, no loans, no silver spoons, nothing.

Please don't be an idiot with your ignorant comments.

BTW, this is not about me but about all the other hard working people out there who just get it done and reap the rewards. People only see what you have not what you DID to get those things.

I have some issues with this Country right now but where else in this World can you do what I and many others did. Not many places I know of.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: era 427 side oiler
Not Ranked     

red barchetta: ok! sounds like a good idea.i have 3 peices..all from my 427 era cobra. a drivers side bullet mirror,a dash mount rear view mirror,14" chrome air cleaner with "427" label..........all used parts and free for the asking ..just cover shipping cost. best regards domenic saia
Old 10-11-2010, 03:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: VW Beach buggy
Not Ranked     

domenic, I could really use the air cleaner.

As for my pay it forward. I will take a look in my garage, to see what I can find.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Full Blown Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Premier Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 427 S/C, Twin Paxton 511 FE
Not Ranked     

Recently I replaced my MSD coil with a High Vibration unit, so:

In honor of RedBarchetta and the Holidays...

One MSD Blaster Coil 2 (500 miles on it) and an unopened Jegs universal mount. For the taking.