26 27 28 29 30 31  

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1019
Not Ranked     

15. One set of 4 aluminum Trigo knock-offs - these are the knock-offs only, no adapters or wheels. (See Randy Rosenberg)***********Gone.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BRG ERA street car w/428 PI, Sunburst wheels, undercar exhaust, original interior, no philips head screws!
Not Ranked     

I gave Mickmate a bunch of FE stuff I had laying around...didn't see this post before sending it to him for FREE...
Old 11-06-2009, 07:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AddVintage, 351C
Not Ranked     
Default Springin is getting a trans,,,,, SOOOOO

I have a really nice oblong, polished air cleaner assemby. Its about 16" long and maybe 10" wide with a new filter. There is no manu. name but it is really nice.
I also have numerous anodized brand new fittings for oil or water lines (diff. sizes and one new 1/2"braided fuel line with fittings, new.

There may well be two alum. valve covers with COBRA on em for a 351 4v and an oil cooler adaptor and filter housing, with with the stainless return line.
I can't decide if I want to run those or not yet.

Thank you Terry for the tranny.

Bob
Old 11-06-2009, 07:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR with '94 SVT 5.0
Not Ranked     

Small in comparison to many of the generous items being offered, but I'll donate a set of six vintage Road America worker/paddock passes from the '70s - a nice finishing-touch for your car at shows. Take one, some, or all. No shipping charge - I can mail them to you.

FFR Mk3.1 #7074 - Start Date: 10/11/09
Old 11-06-2009, 07:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

any chance i can see some pictures of the air cleaner?
you can email me at maxum_101@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by springin View Post
I have a really nice oblong, polished air cleaner assemby. Its about 16" long and maybe 10" wide with a new filter. There is no manu. name but it is really nice.
I also have numerous anodized brand new fittings for oil or water lines (diff. sizes and one new 1/2"braided fuel line with fittings, new.

There may well be two alum. valve covers with COBRA on em for a 351 4v and an oil cooler adaptor and filter housing, with with the stainless return line.
I can't decide if I want to run those or not yet.

Thank you Terry for the tranny.

Bob
Old 11-06-2009, 07:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default air cleaner

you can expect the pics tomorrow morn
Old 11-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: None, sold it
Not Ranked     

7. SROD 4sp top loader (3sp w/overdrive) with shifter. Whomever wants it pays shipping from Manteca Ca. 95336 - (see tcrist) Gone

Terry
Old 11-06-2009, 10:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2 AC Aces, 1 w/289, 1 w/TBD
Not Ranked     

I have a radiator catch can still in the box looking for a new home. Its a long cylindrical stainless steel style approx 2" in diameter, 22" long, with one end being a O-ring screw on cap. I'm away from my parts for ~ 1 week but can get some pics or more accurate measurements when I get to where they are next week.

Jay
Old 11-06-2009, 10:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2 AC Aces, 1 w/289, 1 w/TBD
Not Ranked     

I forgot the rule about updating the list so here it is. Please correct it if I missed anything
1. Superformance front marker lenses, clear/white type (Lucas with fluted lense and chrome trim ring); 2 pairs available (see Dean or Rodney)
2. 2 Piece Rear Seal kit for a 351 Windsor; 2 kits available (see Blas).
3. FE/Windsor March Performance 2 groove water pump pulley; 6" dia hi-flow model; part# 1562 (see undy).
4. I have both a 16 and 17 tooth driven speedo gear for a Tremec T600. Let me know if anyone needs them. I could send by next week and will even cover postage (see DCDoug).
5. 2 round red tail light lenses that are glass they say "England" and have the number 488 on them; have the 2 trim rings that go with them these are the ones that the rubber grommet holds them in place (see RustyBob)
6. FE engine (complete) in the back of the barn off my crane. (see trularin).
7. SROD 4sp top loader (3sp w/overdrive) with shifter. Whomever wants it pays shipping from Manteca Ca. 95336 - (see tcrist). GONE
8. 3550 (with shifter) that has a crack in the main case that you can use for parts. Not sure what shape it is in because it was given to me. Whomever wants it pays shipping from Manteca Ca. 95336 - (see tcrist)
9. 99% of the complete stock heater assy "used" for a CRL C427 (see Terry).
10. set of stock ceramic coated SPF side pipes. They need some cracks welded up. (See Silverback51).
11. Two pair of early 289 heads. (See Nope It's Fake) ***************** Gone
12.Two wheel center caps as sold by Finishline, each aluminum with AC logo. (See vanoochka )
13. Original-look shifter (replaced it with a Jordan) off of a Tremec TKO. (See vanoochka )************Gone.
14. Steering wheel center cap (small nick) with AC logo. (See vanoochka )
15. One set of 4 aluminum Trigo knock-offs - these are the knock-offs only, no adapters or wheels. ( See Randy Rosenberg ) GONE
16. A new Duraspark ignition module. ( See Blas )
17. I have the ROTOR, CAP, and the PLUG WIRE COVER new never used for FE? ( See rustybob )[/quote]
18. 6 70s Vintage Road America Pit/Paddock passes from Road America (see Chris)
19. Numerous anodized aliminum fitting for oil or water lines, Oblong air cleaner and maybe 351 4V Cobra valve covers (See Bob)
20. Cylindrical Radiator Catch Can. (See Jay 289ACE)

Red Items are gone

Last edited by 289ACE; 11-06-2009 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: update list
Old 11-07-2009, 04:55 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

Please check the list and make sure your stuff is covered.

I will update the thread later.

Bob, I didn't see the valve covers, are those missing?

Old 11-07-2009, 08:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Cobra Valve Covers

I just can't decide on listing the valve covers. Right now I have polished aluminums on the 351c and a cobra air cleaner. My covers don't leak a drop and are plumbed with breather hoses. Just not sure if I want to convert to the cobra covers,,,,, time, I never have enuff time.

Bob

Update,,,, I must be workin too hard,,,, I went out to take some pics and discovered the valve covers are ford motorsports, my matching air cleaner says cobra. I hope the pics come thru....

Last edited by springin; 11-07-2009 at 08:24 AM..
Old 11-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Original ERA 427sc, Powered by Gessford
Not Ranked     

Anybody have one aluminum wheel center cap that is plain without the AC logo laying around?

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
Old 11-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Okay, this is the PAY IT FORWARD list.

1. Superformance front marker lenses, clear/white type (Lucas with fluted lense and chrome trim ring); 2 pairs available (see Dean or Rodney)
3. FE/Windsor March Performance 2 groove water pump pulley; 6" dia hi-flow model; part# 1562 (see undy).
4. I have both a 16 and 17 tooth driven speedo gear for a Tremec T600. Let me know if anyone needs them. I could send by next week and will even cover postage (see DCDoug).
5. 2 round red tail light lenses that are glass they say "England" and have the number 488 on them; have the 2 trim rings that go with them these are the ones that the rubber grommet holds them in place (see RustyBob)

8. 3550 (with shifter) that has a crack in the main case that you can use for parts. Not sure what shape it is in because it was given to me. Whomever wants it pays shipping from Manteca Ca. 95336 - (see tcrist)
10. set of stock ceramic coated SPF side pipes. They need some cracks welded up. (See Silverback51).

12.Two wheel center caps as sold by Finishline, each aluminum with AC logo. (See vanoochka )

17. I have the ROTOR, CAP, and the PLUG WIRE COVER new never used for FE? ( See rustybob )[/quote]
19. Numerous anodized aliminum fitting for oil or water lines, Oblong air cleaner and maybe 351 4V Cobra valve covers (See Bob)

Please check the list. If there are any errors, post it.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Two additional items not on the list still available.

1. Polished alum. air cleaner
2. Numerous new anodized braided line fittings.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 289ACE View Post
I have a radiator catch can still in the box looking for a new home. Its a long cylindrical stainless steel style approx 2" in diameter, 22" long, with one end being a O-ring screw on cap. I'm away from my parts for ~ 1 week but can get some pics or more accurate measurements when I get to where they are next week.

Jay
Hi Jay,

I'm definately interested in your 2" dia x 22" long long radiator catch can. The one I'm running is a plastic POS. I've been looking (not real hard though) for several years to replace it but could not find the configuration I needed. It sounds like yours is workable for my configuration. Pics and exact measurements would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch for your (and everyone else's) most generous offer(s).

Dave
Old 11-08-2009, 05:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by springin View Post
Two additional items not on the list still available.

1. Polished alum. air cleaner
2. Numerous new anodized braided line fittings.
did you send me the pics of the air cleaner?
my addy is maxum_101@hotmail.com could you send me some pictures of it?
Old 11-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1019
Not Ranked     

I have two (2) Brand New grey California Car Cover *BAGS* - these hold the "plush weave" car cover. These are not the covers, but the bags with draw strings.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6022, navy blue, period correct 427 SO
Not Ranked     

I had one edit to my item, so here is the list again:
4. I have both a 19 and 17 tooth driven speedo gear for a Tremec T600. Let me know if anyone needs them. I will cover postage (see DCDoug).
7. SROD 4sp top loader (3sp w/overdrive) with shifter. Whomever wants it pays shipping from Manteca Ca. 95336 - (see tcrist). GONE
11. Two pair of early 289 heads. (See Nope It's Fake) ***************** Gone
13. Original-look shifter (replaced it with a Jordan) off of a Tremec TKO. (See vanoochka )************Gone.
15. One set of 4 aluminum Trigo knock-offs - these are the knock-offs only, no adapters or wheels. ( See Randy Rosenberg ) GONE

Red Items are gone

www.partskeeper.com
(Less time searching, more time wrenching & driving)
Old 11-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Okay, this is the PAY IT FORWARD list 11-8-2009.

4. I have both a 19 and 17 tooth driven speedo gear for a Tremec T600. Let me know if anyone needs them. I will cover postage (see DCDoug).
17. I have the ROTOR, CAP, and the PLUG WIRE COVER new never used for FE? ( See rustybob )
19. Cobra valve covers. ( See springin )
21. Polished alum. air cleaner. ( See springin )
22. Numerous new anodized braided line fittings. ( See springin )
23. I have two (2) Brand New grey California Car Cover *BAGS* - these hold the "plush weave" car cover. These are not the covers, but the bags with draw strings. ( See Randy Rosenberg )

springin, isn't #19 yours?
Dave or Jay, please confirm the catch can is gone.
Doug, I got your edit.
maxum 101 or springin, please confirm the air cleaner is gone.

Last edited by trularin; 11-08-2009 at 05:14 PM..
Old 11-08-2009, 04:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Air Cleaner

Maxum, I sent the mail yesterday. Check your PM for more.

Bob