LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 08:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via AIM to Coupe Devil Send a message via MSN to Coupe Devil
Not Ranked     
Default Looking for Cobra owner / weekend builder near Myrtle Beach Sc

I am looking for some local guys who had built their own kits. Want to pick their brains some and get some true visuals of their cars.

Anyone here local? Anyone else know of any one that may not be on the site?

Thanks
Brad
90 Gt, Twisted Wedge Heads, Track Heat intake T.F.S. Stage 1 cam, 306, C&L76mm, 65MM TB, MSD wires, Z-Spec T5 , Cobra brakes, 99 GT wheels, 3.73's. Currently getting interior revamp. FUTURE DONOR CAR FOR COBRA KIT BUILD
Old 04-25-2010, 08:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Anyone? I know I have saw a few of them around here.
90 Gt, Twisted Wedge Heads, Track Heat intake T.F.S. Stage 1 cam, 306, C&L76mm, 65MM TB, MSD wires, Z-Spec T5 , Cobra brakes, 99 GT wheels, 3.73's. Currently getting interior revamp. FUTURE DONOR CAR FOR COBRA KIT BUILD
Old 04-26-2010, 06:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: # 757 ERA 427 SC , 482 Al. big block
Not Ranked     

I`m not in Myrtle Beach , but still in SC .... over near Augusta ( Aiken ) if that will help .

Bob
Old 04-26-2010, 05:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks Bob. I have to travel to Gainesville for work quite a bit. Coming down to Augusta might work on my next trip. I'd like to get in touch with you and maybe stop in and see your car if thats alright. Just not sure when the next time I am headed that way will be.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 86 Everett Morrison 90" WB. 428 FE
Not Ranked     

You may want to see if you have any local car shows in the near future. I was there maybe three weeks ago. There was a show at Broadway at the Beach. Three Cobras were present. A Factory Five and an Everett Morrison were two of the three.

Ralphy
Old 04-27-2010, 06:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: # 757 ERA 427 SC , 482 Al. big block
Not Ranked     

Coupe Devil ... no problem . Let me know when you`ll be in the area and I`ll be happy to show you the " beast " .
I`ll pm you my e mail .

Bob
Old 04-27-2010, 12:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Professional Cobra & Streetrod Builder
Send a message via AIM to Double Venom
Not Ranked     

Brad,
My son doesn't have a COBRA, but two things, one he sure has built enough and seen just about every kit on the market and Two, he is in Myrtle Beach. If you think talking to him might be of any help let me know and I will get you two in touch!
DV
Old 04-27-2010, 02:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphy View Post
You may want to see if you have any local car shows in the near future. I was there maybe three weeks ago. There was a show at Broadway at the Beach. Three Cobras were present. A Factory Five and an Everett Morrison were two of the three.

Ralphy
I go to just about every show I here and in the surrounding area.. There is one guy with a green Factory Five car but he isnt that nice and doesnt want to answer any questions. I didnt go to the Broadway show this year.. There is a show this weekend and next weekend I want to try to go to.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 S/C, 427ci
Not Ranked     
Default here's some ideas & thoughts

Brad,

I live in the Pensacola Florida area. There is a few cobra owners here. What kit are you planning to build? I do have a good idea for you.... on May 14th, Unique Motorcars http://www.uniquemotorcars.com/ , Gadsden, AL is having a home coming. There will be at least 40 Cobra there plus the shop builds. I'll be there. Feel free to call anytime to chat if needed (PM if you want to chat and I'll send you my ph#) Here's another good link to a builders site. http://www.uniquemotorcars.com/
Good luck, Mark
Old 05-04-2010, 11:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks Mark. Unfortunately...or fortunately how ever you look at it. I am getting Married June 4th.. and this month is full of getting my house in order for wedding guests, planning the wedding and getting ready for the Honey moon in Destin so no Alabama trip for me. Which SUCKS because I would love to go to that.

I am going to continue to do some more research, and try to locate some of the local guys. I know I have seen a few Cobras running around. I need to get in touch with them and see whose kit they have.

Thanks
Brad
Old 05-06-2010, 07:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Greenville SC here. At least for the moment.