28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 03:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default B&B GT-45 on Ebay

anyone looking for a new GT-45 kit all tube frame, handlaid fiberglass body, hinge kit take a look in the kit car section on Ebay
Old 09-09-2010, 03:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Anderson View Post
anyone looking for a new GT-45 kit all tube frame, handlaid fiberglass body, hinge kit take a look in the kit car section on Ebay
I'm sure your reserve is the same price you retail them for. FF pulls the same crap. Start a phony auction with the reserve price being the regular sale price.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five, 302 powerdyne supercharged
Not Ranked     

Can't knock a guy for tryin to drum up business. Times are tough.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default B&b

Man their are some angry people in this world, but just for your info this is not crap or a phony auction the reserve on this car is about 1/3 of the list price, next time maybe you will ask before assuming!!
Old 09-09-2010, 06:43 PM
The longest build.....
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Mid-States, 428 Police Interceptor, TKO 5 speed, Jaguar rearend, Trigos, and Guardsman Blue!!!
Not Ranked     

redmt,

Lighten up. Bryan and B&B are well respected in the Cobra industry.

Bryan,

Interesting. Was the body pulled from an original ?? Looked at the auction.

Thanks,
BC

www.bluecarministries.com
Old 09-09-2010, 06:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Man their are some angry people in this world, but just for your info this is not crap or a phony auction the reserve on this car is about 1/3 of the list price, next time maybe you will ask before assuming!!
Angry? No. I guess maybe a little miffed with you. You give me a big old story on the phone about how the other B was just an employee who tried to screw you over when you left for a Thanks Giving holiday and he tried a hostile take over of your company. You blew smoke up my axx and I bought it hook line and sinker. Then I come to find out , through these boards, that isn't the real story. It sort of burns my ass when folks out and out tell you a story expecting you to believe it, which I did.

So yes, I did take a shot at you. I probably shouldn't have on the open forum and for that I apologize. BTW, you don't need to make any more "follow up" calls. I've pretty much ruled out a B&B but not for any of the reasons above. I just don't think it's the kit for me.

John
Old 09-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

...some one should post a link to the ebay site...
Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Regularly Offensive
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: spf
Not Ranked     

Here you go Ernie........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/B-B-G...item415295d36a

Too close for missles, switching to guns.........
Old 09-11-2010, 06:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default B&b

I am not sure what your agenda is But I assure you that I did not blow anything up your axxx two years ago On thanksgiving My ex partner while my Family and I were out of town Loaded up the equipment, tooloing bodies, customer leads everything and went into business this is 100% fact I don't Know were you are getting your Info and at this point don't Care If you would like to call me 417 472-3547 I would be happy to go over In detail what happend but do not call me a liar!!! your info that you have been given is wrong, all Of this has no place on this site anyway If you or anyone else is truly interested In a car that Is what I that is what i have done for the last 32 years so how about we talk cars.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Gt

Hi BC yes the molds wer pulled off an original but we did make a few modification before the new molds were made, the dash Is custom so that we could use the Honda Instrument panel, the side tanks were removed and a tank mounted up front so we had more seating room and then we raised the roof line a little so that taller guys like myself at 6'2" could fit in the car, they were all very minor as you can see by the pictures of the finished car but yes it has been changed a little. I have many more pictures if you would like more please E mail me at bbmfg@jscomm.net and I can load up some and send them over.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
I am not sure what your agenda is But I assure you that I did not blow anything up your axxx two years ago On thanksgiving My ex partner while my Family and I were out of town Loaded up the equipment, tooloing bodies, customer leads everything and went into business this is 100% fact I don't Know were you are getting your Info and at this point don't Care If you would like to call me 417 472-3547 I would be happy to go over In detail what happend but do not call me a liar!!! your info that you have been given is wrong, all Of this has no place on this site anyway If you or anyone else is truly interested In a car that Is what I that is what i have done for the last 32 years so how about we talk cars.
Sorry to ruffle your panties, but your the one who told me that the other B was nothing but an employee who tried to rip you off. While you were telling the story to me on the phone less than a month ago, most of it didn't make sense. I have gotten no less than 8 PM's and emails warning me about you and your company. If you see that as calling you a liar then it is what it is. Take it or leave it. I don't care. With your story, you have not only discredited yourself but others also. I have no agenda as you put it. The goolies are not out to get you so quit with the paranoia. I called it simply as I saw it and how you and others put it to me. Like you said , this really doesn't have a place here, so good luck with whatever it is you do.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default B and B

redmt---perhaps you should listen to the hundreds of Andersons customers instead of 8 pm's. I will rely more on the years I have known him. I couldn't ask for anyone to stand behind his products better than he has with mine. I would buy from him again Ron
Old 09-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Well I'm disgusted with this personal attack on Bryan, coming from out of nowhere, as it seems. If there is a legitimate complaint, take it off line or post something in the Consumer problems area.

But this is a low down dirty attack in my book, I'm ashamed to see such posting's on Club Cobra.

I wish you success in your business Bryan.
Ernie
Old 09-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

I was hoping that after the two players had their say, the thread would get back to talking about the Honda-powered GT-45 on eBay.

Now, I will ask that it does just that...get back to the topic at hand.

Thanks
ron
ClubCobra Moderator