Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 11:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arntz Cobra
Not Ranked     
Default Absolutely Perfect Rally Weather on Saturday

Do you believe it will be 72 degrees and sunny in Riverside for saturday's ITN rally? It just doesn't get any better. Come out and run this easy event with us. No tricks or traps, just follow the instructions to the checkpoints and try to hit them on time. Here's the latest message from our Illustrious Rallymaster:

ITN LATE RALLY REMINDER

TRAINING DAY, 7 hour Monte Carlo Rally -- this Saturday, 3/12 in Corona.

Hello, everyone,

The 2011 Monte Carlo rally season is upon us. This Saturday is Training Day, a 7 hour rally designed to be a challenge to those familiar with the sport, and a fun introduction for those who have not tried it yet. We will offer an orientation session to get you familiar with the terminology and rules of this game.

Rally registration opens at 10am at BJ’s Brewhouse in the shopping center at the northeast corner of I-15 and Cajalco Rd., at 2520 Tuscany St. Please call 310-350-1360 if you need help finding it, or if you have any questions.

A complete flyer and other information is available on our website at www.itnrally.org. Route Instructions and maps will be posted on the home page Thursday, March 10, not later than 7pm. Route Instructions and maps will also be available at registration.

We know gas is expensive right now, but we’ve made the entry fee as low as possible, and we’ve put together a rally that totals about 235 miles, so most cars will be able to run it on one tankful.

We sincerely hope you can make it to this rally. We have tried to find all the good driving roads left in western Riverside county (and they are getting fewer and fewer) and put them together for an exciting day of driving and navigating. We’ll go through farmlands, vineyards, river valleys, canyons, quaint little towns, beautiful snow-covered mountains, and high valleys. The wildflowers are really going nuts up there also, due to all the recent rains and current warm temperatures. Remember, no special skills or equipment are required. The rally runs on paved roads only.

If you don’t have someone to run with, we could still use a few more workers. Please email us, or call 310 350 1360 if you are interested in working the event, but whatever you do…

Be there!

Last edited by RallySnake; 03-10-2011 at 12:03 PM..
Old 03-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SUPERFORMANCE w DOUG MEYER ENGINE
Not Ranked     

Man O Man I wished I lived closer!
I think I say that every year! LOL
Old 03-11-2011, 09:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arntz Cobra
Not Ranked     

JB,

I wish you did too. It seems that I am the only Cobra nut who actually drives his car in California. I probably have 200,000 miles on my Arntz now and most of them are rally miles. It is absolutely the most fun you can have with these cars. I feel bad that so many people are just letting their Cobras sit in the garage when they could be enjoying the incredible scenery we have here. The challenge of hitting checkpoints and beating Subaru’s and Mustangs at this game make it so much fun that I cannot miss any of them. I even work out and eat healthy so I can continue competing. You can NEVER have too many trophies!

www.ITNrally.org

RS

Last edited by RallySnake; 03-11-2011 at 09:38 AM..
Old 03-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Holy Smokes! 200,000 miles! Arntz must build one heck of a good car.
I try to drive my car as much as possible..........but 200, 000 Wow
That has to be some kind of record.
JB
Old 03-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Oh...Kick some @ss on the Rally too
Old 03-11-2011, 10:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery