Old 05-22-2014, 02:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Big News From Finish Line

Hi guys,

Paula here from Finish Line

I'm not sure if I'm sad or excited as I write this so I'm going to keep it short. I have decided that it is time for me to slow way down and downsize much of my inventory, warehousing, etc. You guys all know that Enzo and I built this business up from 1996 and I believe we were the first vendors on any of the banners, etc. and were so excited to be involved all the years with the customers and manufacturers. All of you.

I have lots and lots of inventory but I made this decision pretty quickly and once I did I feel at peace. I did have time just yesterday and the day before to call ahead of time and let a couple of the manufacturers know my plans and for those I haven't reached I'm sorry. I did leave lots of messages.

Starting tomorrow, well actually, starting today even if you didn't know it we are selling everything at 50% off for the remainder of many of the items. On a lot of them I won't order again so now is the time if you like them and this is the price if you like them.

If you had clear fender guards on order we have given back credits to all as I couldn't wait any longer for the deliveries. I am caught up with everything.

We only have a small amount of louvers but we do have another 250 pair arriving and they will be sold at retail either with Finish Line or another vendor so don't worry if you can't get any in this batch.

We have sold out of the Talbot MR 400 bullet mirrors and you can now order those from Branda Performance and they will be the distributor for them. In an email tomorrow I will give the link for anyone that doesn't know it.

We will try to disable the items off the website as we go but we may get more orders than we have time and merchandise to fill so if you are paypal please don't worry as you will be refunded. You all know our reputation by now.

If you want to pre-order louvers after the last 8 pair and 4 black powder coated ones are gone you can do so by a separate order and we will put aside for whomever will be selling. Nothing will be charged unless it goes out but new louvers will be at retail price. Please don't use paypal after those are turned off tomorrow. I'm not sure how that comes aross the website but perhaps after they are turned off you can email or call and we will pre-order.

Also I am out of the MR 300 raydot brushed aluminum but have another 500 coming that will be sold at retail price with Finish Line or another vendor but will have to work those out as retail. So please don't order them with the 50% off special. Send an email or a message on the bottom of any of your orders.

I do have a small quantity of the MR 305 convex brushed aluminium raydot mirrors but I believe that Custom Cars has many of the MR 305 in stock as well.

I'll update you guys as we go along and all my best.

I am so grateful to all the individual vendors that I have met through the sites and will refer overflows to them of their items.

My amazing web designer, Patrick and his wife Catherine, from Not Maurice will adjust the carts sometime tonight so everything will automatically deduct 50% but even if you order before them I will honor it but not through paypal as it would take all day to do refunds alone. They are doing this on the spot for me.

I miss Enzo very much and he loved Finish Line so much but I know he would want me to slow down too. Well done, Enzo and Cobra Community for your faith in us all these years. Once I get a little lower in merchandise and decide where we want to go from here I will let you know.

Happy Times and thank you.

Please be patient with emails and calls over the next week.

Paula Alibrandi
Finish Line
Finish Line Accessories
Old 05-22-2014, 02:51 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF 427
Not Ranked     

Hi Paula. Thanks for your support of our hobby and for your great customer service.

You made Enzo proud I'm sure.

Would your discount apply to the leater seats as well. If so, I'll take a pair.

I'll go to your website and test the 50% discount.

Cheers
Greg
rub35 likes this.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Occupational Health & Safety Instructor
Not Ranked     

All the Best Paula in whatever you do!!! Thanks for all you've done for the community!
George (kitcarnut)
jayscobras likes this.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Best wishes for you and your family.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 744/428/TKO 600
Not Ranked     

Hi Paula,
I can't seem to select a shipping method on your website and without it I am unable to place my order. I believe it has something to do with the oil pan and it's weight.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

Good vendor and good people.

Godspeed Paula.......

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/
Old 05-22-2014, 06:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Great deal! I have. Been procrastinating on a few parts, but with a deal like this, it was a go!
Old 05-22-2014, 07:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Some polish thing... With some old engine
Not Ranked     

Bugger... I've gone too early.
I'm just waiting for my goods to clear customs, ordered purchased & shipped before this offer

Oh well... I've wasted more money on worse things

Enjoy Paula & thank you.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thank you Paula for your service to us! More time for yourself is most important!

I just ordered a set of louvers and had been thinking about buying them soon, so now is the time.
Thank you again!
Larry
Old 05-23-2014, 02:42 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Paula,

Thank you for all that you and the group there have did for this hobby. I have ordered from Finishline for many years and hate to see it close down but I understand your need to have some time to rest and enjoy yourself.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 05-23-2014, 02:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     

Paula,
I'm so glad I met you & your daughter Jackie & your entire family, I wish now I could have met Enzo in person. Best wishes to all.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
(No doubt, most will blame it on the donuts.)
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Guys,

No worries. Everyone will be getting 50% off.

I appreciate the comments and well wishes more than the orders.

The phone has not stopped ringing. Let us catch up and we will get to all the orders and if we run out of something we will let you know right away.

Thank you again for everything.

Paula

Finish Line Accessories
Old 05-23-2014, 07:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX3117 427FE
Not Ranked     

Paula, good on you for making the decision to ease your foot off the accelerator pedal and look after yourself.

I've just placed order number 2427 That's a good number

I wish you the very best.
Old 05-23-2014, 08:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 750hp View Post
Paula, good on you for making the decision to ease your foot off the accelerator pedal and look after yourself.

I've just placed order number 2427 That's a good number

I wish you the very best.
Wow...my order was 2095. That is a LOT of orders since last night!

I hope everything works for you Paula! It was pretty hard to find all the Cobra parts I needed in one place...with decent prices to boot!
Old 05-23-2014, 12:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Occupational Health & Safety Instructor
Not Ranked     

Placed a huge order today, wish I could take over the business myself!!! Thanks Paula
Old 05-23-2014, 08:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane Motorsports #1121 427W
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo Alibrandi View Post
Hi guys,

Paula here from Finish Line

I'm not sure if I'm sad or excited as I write this so I'm going to keep it short. I have decided that it is time for me to slow way down and downsize much of my inventory, warehousing, etc. You guys all know that Enzo and I built this business up from 1996 and I believe we were the first vendors on any of the banners, etc. and were so excited to be involved all the years with the customers and manufacturers. All of you.

I have lots and lots of inventory but I made this decision pretty quickly and once I did I feel at peace. I did have time just yesterday and the day before to call ahead of time and let a couple of the manufacturers know my plans and for those I haven't reached I'm sorry. I did leave lots of messages.

Starting tomorrow, well actually, starting today even if you didn't know it we are selling everything at 50% off for the remainder of many of the items. On a lot of them I won't order again so now is the time if you like them and this is the price if you like them.

If you had clear fender guards on order we have given back credits to all as I couldn't wait any longer for the deliveries. I am caught up with everything.

We only have a small amount of louvers but we do have another 250 pair arriving and they will be sold at retail either with Finish Line or another vendor so don't worry if you can't get any in this batch.

We have sold out of the Talbot MR 400 bullet mirrors and you can now order those from Branda Performance and they will be the distributor for them. In an email tomorrow I will give the link for anyone that doesn't know it.

We will try to disable the items off the website as we go but we may get more orders than we have time and merchandise to fill so if you are paypal please don't worry as you will be refunded. You all know our reputation by now.

If you want to pre-order louvers after the last 8 pair and 4 black powder coated ones are gone you can do so by a separate order and we will put aside for whomever will be selling. Nothing will be charged unless it goes out but new louvers will be at retail price. Please don't use paypal after those are turned off tomorrow. I'm not sure how that comes aross the website but perhaps after they are turned off you can email or call and we will pre-order.

Also I am out of the MR 300 raydot brushed aluminum but have another 500 coming that will be sold at retail price with Finish Line or another vendor but will have to work those out as retail. So please don't order them with the 50% off special. Send an email or a message on the bottom of any of your orders.

I do have a small quantity of the MR 305 convex brushed aluminium raydot mirrors but I believe that Custom Cars has many of the MR 305 in stock as well.

I'll update you guys as we go along and all my best.

I am so grateful to all the individual vendors that I have met through the sites and will refer overflows to them of their items.

My amazing web designer, Patrick and his wife Catherine, from Not Maurice will adjust the carts sometime tonight so everything will automatically deduct 50% but even if you order before them I will honor it but not through paypal as it would take all day to do refunds alone. They are doing this on the spot for me.

I miss Enzo very much and he loved Finish Line so much but I know he would want me to slow down too. Well done, Enzo and Cobra Community for your faith in us all these years. Once I get a little lower in merchandise and decide where we want to go from here I will let you know.

Happy Times and thank you.

Please be patient with emails and calls over the next week.

Paula Alibrandi
Finish Line
Finish Line Accessories
I placed an order this evening and didn't get the discount yet . I payed via paypal . I should have waited until the website was ready . I have
ordered several things from your company and have always been pleased with
the service . Sorry to hear of your troubles . thank you Mike
Old 05-23-2014, 09:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX33849 (currently 460)
Not Ranked     

Paula,

Thank you for all your help over the years. You have helped be through 2 cobra builds and I just placed an order for parts of build #3. Finish line has always provided me with great and personal service. I called you so much on build number 1 that I think you either memorized my credit card number or taped it to your computer. All I know is that you stopped asking for it when I ordered. LOL.

I'm glad I got to do business with you and your family and happy that I got to meet Jackie at the last TCC event.

Good luck and God bless on whatever it is you decide to do going forward.

Dennis Mosley
Old 05-24-2014, 05:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #448, 1964-427
Not Ranked     

Thank you Paula for all your kind help with our great hobby. I hope you enjoy whatever you plan to do, best of luck to you and the family. Art Fink
Old 05-24-2014, 12:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #573
Not Ranked     

My order and the automatic discount through PayPal worked perfectly. Best of luck to you and yours.
-Dan
ERA #573 - 1966 427 Side Oiler
Old 05-26-2014, 03:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Update on Finish Line Orders -- Gratitude, Over-Whelmed, Doing My Best -- It so goes against what Finish Line stands for that anyone has to wait before an order is shipped or a phone call answered but you guys have come through so big time that it is slow going. More surprises will be coming though. For instance 250 sets of louvers are on the way for back orders, many of the other items as well. No one will be charged for anything that doesn't go out in this first batch but we will contact you individually when the items arrive and will send another eblast. I know many are still having trouble with the 50% coupon and again, not to worry, all is 50% and when your order is processed, you will be refunded immediately. Also, the numbers of items in or out of stock is off up and down) and I can't stop now until I have these orders processed. My count is over 1000 orders to go. Its funny, as I look over the list and see many familiar names from the years I want to do all of you first but I can't. Honestly, my family is yelling at me because I'm working till I drop and I'm..........well old. More than anything the little personal notes I get with the orders about us or Enzo or your thanks makes me feel I've given my heart to Finish Line. I'm sure that Enzo would of been proud of me too. Jackie is fine too for all of those that are asking about her. Side note for the one gentleman that keeps sending me an email in CAPS along the lines of THIS IS IN CAPS FOR A REASON because he didn't get his package with the two day priority he picked, and wants his money back, well, to be honest, you just make me laugh a tiny bit as the cobra community mostly understands what is happening here. While you are enjoying your family this weekend and reflecting on what Memorial Day stands for I will be at the office all day again working for you, you can count on that. I'll try hard for the next week or two to catch up with everything and again will be notifying everyone again when the new items come in. Before I do that though we will fix quantities and start fresh. Love you all. Paula Alibrandi

Finish Line Accessories
Paula Alibrandi
Happy Motoring !
P.S. I'm not sure how to pick up the pms so Luis Lopez if that is you please call me
Paula Alibrandi is online now Report Post