Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2003, 06:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Finish Line Announcements

First of all Happy New Year to all. We value all of our customers and the many friendships we have made in the past few years.

This year for the first time we were closed from December 21st until now as many may have noticed if trying to call. On December 15th I was rushed to the hospital as the doctor thought I had a heart attack and was getting ready for another. After a few days in the hospital we were lucky and grateful to find out that my heart is okay. Probably just a lot of stress and stuff like that.

Since the inception of our company Enzo and I have not had one day off together nor taken a vacation together. Customer service has always been so important to us that we probably overdid it.

We have decided to bring in a couple of new employees to make the day to day stuff easier and in fact I may be able to concentrate on adding new items and following up on ideas that we never had time to do. Chris has already been here working with us and is great with everyone and we appreciate him. Since he is also a full time Police Sergeant he isn't able to be here full time. We are bringing Phil on board as well and we have stressed to them that our customer base is the most important to us. Hopefully you will take the time to get to know them as well.

Enzo is designing a new website as the shopping cart has intermittent problems and is almost complete. We hope that you'll like it.

We will continue to offer monthly specials and are also offering an extra 2.5% of any orders faxed in at (954) 436-9102.

We're open to new ideas and welcome them. Again, thank you for your continued support and we look forward to the year ahead.

Paula and Enzo
Finish Line
www.cobraaccessories.com
Old 01-03-2003, 06:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane #1037, 351C, TKO 600
Not Ranked     
Default GET WELL SOON!

Please Take care of yourself. !!!!

So Do what the doctors say and take it easy. I hope you get to feeling better and do work in a vaction or two. It helps with stress.

Gregg H
Texas Cobra Club

"Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory."
Old 01-03-2003, 07:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A & C, 351W, Tremec 3550. Exiled Member: Club Cranky
Send a message via ICQ to Roscoe
Not Ranked     

Time to wake up and smell the roses. Glad to hear everything is ok. Get some help in there and take a deep breath.

Best to you all,
Roscoe
Old 01-03-2003, 07:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Paula,
Here's what I want you to do. You and Enzo jump in the Cobra. Drive south until you run out of road. Plant yourself on the beach. Enjoy life.

Seriously, I'm glad to hear that you are alright. You and Enzo have been such a tremendous part of this community. Please know that you'll always have hundreds of friends here who care about you.

Cheers
Jim
Old 01-03-2003, 07:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Owner, Classic Roadsters II
Not Ranked     

Paula, I'm so glad to hear you are OK! Stress can do strange things to a body. I had a stress related heart attack when I was 35.

You and Enzo are a delight to work with, I strive to achieve your level of customer satisfaction every day. Please take care of yourself and relax.
Don
Old 01-03-2003, 07:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance Roush 427
Not Ranked     

Enzo and Paula, Please take some time for yourself, you were so kind to me back in '98 when I had my heart surgery.
Thought and prayers, Don Barnes
Texas Motor Speedway
Old 01-03-2003, 07:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Enzo and Paula-

So glad all is well, so I will pass on some advise one of my managers gave me early in my career. Take time to make time!

No kidding you guys take very good care of all of us here on CC so how about taking care of yourselfs a little too. Paula maybe you can take off in the middle of the week and take a couple of those small people I saw you with when I stopped by to the zoo, or somewhere fun. We really appreciate all the help and advise you have given us but we will understand if you want to take off for a few days put your feet in the ocean.

We love you guys! We will still be here when you get back.

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 01-03-2003, 07:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     
Talking >>>> CHILL! <<<<

Paula, chill out....! Relax.... Think calm thoughts.....Oooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ...meditate....hell, just prop your feet up and kick back for a few hours each day!

Seriously, please take care of yourself....Enzo, you too....and make sure Paula does the same thing, will ya? You've both built up such a customer base through your great service, attention to detail, and willingness to correct anything gone wrong, that even if you shut down for a couple of months and took a holiday, your loyal customers would wait until you returned.

My wife owns an interior design and home furnishings business with her brother. She thinks she's got to be there everytime the doors are unlocked....and, while I understand her position, I can also see what working 7 days a week does to her...and us...and our twins. Please, take some time off and you and Enzo go on a well deserved vacation. You deserve it...

Chris and Phil....we all look forward to getting to know you and doing business with you!

Paula....you still there....VACATE! NOW!
WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.
Old 01-03-2003, 08:16 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Paula,

What everyone else said! You take care of yourself! Business is important, your life is everything.

Best,

TT
Old 01-03-2003, 08:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CRL, 351W, Tremec TKO
Not Ranked     

Enzo,

NOW is the time to take Paula on a cruise. Prices are down, you folks are right there where the boats are ...

Take care of yourselves!

Who is John Galt?
Old 01-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Administrator
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP286, Shelby 482, Webers, 593HP
Send a message via Yahoo to Brent Mills
Not Ranked     

Paula, I'm so glad to hear that all is ok. You guys have earned some time to yourselves in a big way, and I second everthing that has already been said on this thread. Nobody has provided better customer service than you guys over the years, and we need you guys around and healthy for many more years!

Take care,
Old 01-03-2003, 02:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Exclamation A cruise, are you crazy!

Hey Petek,

Prices are down because everyone keeps getting sick on those darn boats! Paula needs to get better, not sicker.

David
Old 01-03-2003, 02:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA / nascar side oiler
Not Ranked     

I think a long drive your ERA GT is over due ! hope you feel better !
Old 01-03-2003, 03:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: VICTORY, 92 C.I., belt drive, saddle bags.
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Ditto

I am sooo glad that your visit to the hospital was not critical. Just like all have said here, spread your credo amongst the new hires, and take a break. You have such a big following out here that there will be little to worry about.

We all think the world of you guys... and want you to be in the highest order of health and happiness. You've earned it!!

My Best Regards and yours ALWAYS.....

Zderf
Old 01-03-2003, 06:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CRL, 351W, Tremec TKO
Not Ranked     

David,

Best time to go is now (right after they've cleaned up the ships). Just stay away from Disney (didn't they have the problem, cleaned the ship, and have the problem again)?

Who is John Galt?
Old 01-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: R.U.C.C. with a 427FE, toploader
Not Ranked     

Enzo and Paula
I hope most of your customer know who you are and don't give you a lot of grief. I have had nothing but excellent service always!!!
Please take care.
Mike
Old 01-04-2003, 06:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default VACATION TIME

Hey Paula & ENZO! Glad To hear your Fine Paula! You and Enzo Your the Nicest people That I ever met. I Think You Two are Are Making Great Decision by Having Two more Employees.It Take the Stress off of you Two While you guys can take the Less Stressful Side of Expanding the Company and Coming up with Future Ideas to Expand the Company and making it a more Stress Relieved Enviroment Take Care Paula And Enzo! Lonny ,Sonya ,Tracy,Michelle

Last edited by GREENSNAKE; 01-04-2003 at 07:05 PM..
Old 01-04-2003, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Paula--very glad to hear you're ok. Listen to the wake up calls!
Old 01-05-2003, 02:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 351W/Strkd 396
Send a message via AIM to Ron Daveley
Not Ranked     

Paula: Glad to hear you are OK. I'm glad that you have some more help there now. That will help to relieve the stress. Jump in that car and go down to Key West for a few days and relax. We may stop in to see you in late winter. Jackie misses your cat. (The one that nobody but you and her can get along with).

Ron