Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Big man in a Cobra? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/44958-big-man-cobra.html)

SCOBRAC 09-05-2003 04:14 PM

Funny you should say that Kurt. BTW... this weekend the planets align to give us the Ford show and the gun show at the Solano county fairgrounds... Wanna go?

On Aug. 25 I started Atkins. It has been 11 days... I have dropped 18 lbs. Interesting. Now if you don't mind I need to go adjust my seatbelt (for the second time)

thardin 09-06-2003 11:05 AM

Atkins

Yes, funny enough, I hae been on Atkins for quite some time. I have been exercizing & working out while on this diet and have gone from 350 to 300 with 275 as a goal. I will not go below 265-270, as that is my ideal weight.

Anyway, I will figure out how to modify one to get into it. Thanks all for the advice.

What prompted the diet was a trip to Talladega to the Dale Jarret Racing Experience. I did 40 laps at Talladega and averaged 183 MPH. Quite a rush, but I barely fit into the car. Next year it should not be a problem! I am now looking for a way to feel that rush without flying to Alabama and blowing $2,000 in 45 minutes!

I figure all the money I am saving on food I can put into some trick parts!

Jamo 09-06-2003 04:44 PM

Econ 101

Gave up a 3 pack a day smoke habit...pays for the Kirkham. :3DSMILE:

Damn, if I go on a diet...maybe a Ferrari?:eek:

Fred Douglass 09-07-2003 05:56 PM

"Atkins or a Buick"? What?

...Well, "Krut" (is that a nickname?), if I were a crueller person, I'd suggest that for the short guys, it's a choice: Adler Elevators or a motor scooter!:LOL: :LOL:

Jamo 09-07-2003 10:03 PM

Spell it backwards. Short for Attila.

Turk 09-08-2003 12:26 AM

I lost 8 ounces this weekend.
I am trying to fit in my car too.

TURK

Sizzler 09-08-2003 01:22 AM

Re: Atkins

Quote:

Originally posted by thardin

Anyway, I will figure out how to modify one to get into it. Thanks all for the advice.

You know, one idea I haven't seen suggested yet might help the most...an automatic. No worries then about left knee hitting wheel and more room for large feet in the well.

Lowell W 09-08-2003 04:16 AM

An automatic??? Automatic what?

Fred Douglass 09-08-2003 05:56 AM

Jamo, me Boyo!

I DID get it the first time, yunno. :JEKYLHYDE Congrats on the coffin-nails (AND the Kirkham)! :D

Fred Douglass 09-09-2003 12:53 PM

Hey Sizzler...

It's "Herculean", BTW....just in case yo9u still harbor misgivings about us Big Bufflers fitting into our Cobras---I have no fear---I cut quite a figure in my yacht (Members' Gallery)---which is also a modestly-sized vehicle! So there!:LOL: