21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2004, 11:24 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Cobrapromotions "Pride & Joy" new design sneak peak

Ok boys and girls, here is the much awaited new "Pride & Joy" design now available from Cobrapromotions. Looking for feedback........

I can do custom embroidery work (company names, car numbers etc) and customization (like removing the stripes on the car).... Here is a closer shot of the black shirts "red" artwork.........

New shirt trim designs as well, along with the older style of shirt (thicker trim as found on the current web site pictures). Price is going to be $38.95 plus shipping. Hats, sweatshirts, pull overs, soft sided luggage bags will soon be available with this design as well....

Sincerely,

Bill S

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS

Last edited by mrmustang; 12-25-2008 at 05:09 PM..
Old 02-06-2004, 12:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #1686 Engine 418 stroker
Not Ranked     

Bill,

That is really beautiful work. Hard to find quality merchandise that doesn't have a cheesy look. The flag is a great touch. I will be buying one for sure. When will they be available?

Phil
Old 02-06-2004, 02:55 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Guys, I'm working the bugs out of a temporary order web page, will let you know when it is up and running, Might not show the actual artwork on the hats or sweatshirts(would you believe I ran out of both last week when I embroidered these) just yet, but the order buttons will be there for them.....New color option for the shirts, solid colors will be available as well as the light trim (I have a few of the checkerboard for those that like the look)..Same goes for the cars.......Again, will let you know when it is up and running properly.

Sincerely,

Bill S.

Last edited by mrmustang; 02-06-2004 at 03:00 PM..
Old 02-06-2004, 09:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427
Not Ranked     

Looking good. Post when available. Looks like the perfect work shirt to me. Solid red Cobra of course!
Eric
Old 02-06-2004, 09:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley- smallblock grenade w/ the pin pulled
Not Ranked     

Hat, shirt, sweater, underoos...I'll take the whole wardrobe! Seriously, I'm in.
Old 02-07-2004, 04:07 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Ok Guys(gals),

I've hooked up a web page for the ordering of the shirts, hats, and sweatshirts. You can reach it by going to the page in question click on the embroidery section, then click on the pride and joy link. I thank you all for your patience .

Sincerely,

Bill S

Last edited by mrmustang; 12-25-2008 at 05:09 PM..
Old 02-07-2004, 04:26 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     

Look REAL good there Bill. Is the collar trim carried on the sleeve? What does the blue and white shirt look like? Watch for a order from me!

Question for you. Are you interested in selling CC member products? For instance, one of the guys owns a CNC shop and makes some cool grills for FF5. We are working on a HIGH quality, 18 month Cobra calendar. That kind of stuff. I know many people have bits and pieces but no outlet for them aside from word of mouth. Thoughts?

Thanks
Rick

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 02-07-2004, 04:43 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     

I tried to order but was having trouble with paypal. But I will try again later!
Rick

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 02-07-2004, 04:57 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Rick (and anyone else),

You bring up a good point, if your having problems with paypal, or feel uncomfortable using their online payment service, we do take personal checks. See the web page for more information.

Sincerely,

Bill S.

Quote:
Originally posted by rdorman

I tried to order but was having trouble with paypal. But I will try again later!
Rick

Old 02-07-2004, 05:27 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Bill,

I really like the shirts and the caps. I do have a question. Are the shirts made of cotton or what material. I looked at the site you set up and didn't see a lof so far as size and such. I seem to use a medium in most things but some things I have to have a large in. When I ordered the Club cobra Jacket a year or more ago, I had to go to a large. It fits great. When you have more information available, I will definately be wanting at least a couple of the shirts and caps and maybe some more stuff as you get it ready.

Edit:: Also after looking at all the color combinations would it be possible to get a white car with red stripes? That is what mine has, but if not then I will go with one of the other colors and be happy.

Thanks,

View my Miscellaneous Gallery

Last edited by Ron61; 02-07-2004 at 05:37 AM..
Old 02-07-2004, 05:41 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Ron,

The solid colored shirts are 50/50 cotton/polyester blend, while the rest of the available polo shirts are 100% 7.0oz preshrunk cotton....See what happenes when I rush a web page to production...I should heed my own words "it's all in the details".....I've now added that information to the web site. See anything else that needs clarification, just let me know.

Bill S.

PS: As for white car with red stripes, I'll try a test on Wednesday and see if I can do that color combination or not.......

PSS: Be very, very quiet, I'm hunting Cobras

Last edited by mrmustang; 02-07-2004 at 05:46 AM..
Old 02-07-2004, 05:48 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Bill,

Thanks for the answer. As soon as you get it organized let me know and I will place the order. I will be sending you a money order as I don't really like to stick my card number on the net.

As for the white car with red stripes that is not big deal, I just thought if I could get one like mine it would be neat. But it is a sort of unusual color combination which is why I chose it in the first place. I just wanted something that was different form most of the rest.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery