28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2007, 10:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR
Not Ranked     
Default OCC Does It Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual, the Ohio Cobra Club has surpassed itself in putting on one of, if not the best show yet. The coordination, the entertainment, the camaraderie and everything else was outstanding!
Speaking as one of the vendors participating, the arrangement of the all the vendors this year was great. Customers had the chance to see pretty much all the different vendors on one street. Bill Dyer, hats off to you for that. Thanks to the Windy City Cobra Club for supplying some of the entertainment Friday night. After the flogging we took from them for turning in at 02:00 in the morning. All I can say is it will not happen next year! You guys and gals are great! Next year our goal will be to get Juan and the Kentucky Cobra Club to bunch up with us and have one big group on the grass! We will bring the Venom Machine again next year. I want to see if Jeff and Sid can hang all night with us!
We are already counting down the days to next year!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, in the immortal sounds of Friday and Saturday night in front of the Hampton In, "LIGHT EM UP"
www.gcperf.com
Old 06-25-2007, 10:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF MKIII, SPO2891, SPO1649
Not Ranked     
Default We loved it

Bill, Fred, you added to our experience at the LCS in truly a classy manner. I enjoyed meeting you in person and we are already looking forward to participating with you on the event you are planning at your shop. Let us know when and we will travel up to share with you guys.

Thanks for sharing tiome with us.

Juan

2432 Crittenden Drive, Suite 201
Louisville, KY 40217
http://www.kentuckycobraclub.com
juan@lbrdesign.com
502-558-2904
Old 06-25-2007, 01:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: unique,302
Not Ranked     
Default Juan

VENOM MACHINE--would hold that dixie lightning, --saw that machine,wish I had tasted that stuff. Illinois folks did a job on rest of us, they put a party on man.Now if I could get a bucket of that dixie lightning up there from alabama--mix in with venom machine concoction--whew--looka here. Best to you.Will-alabama
Old 06-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCR GT 40 & 1966 Fairlane 390 5 speed
Not Ranked     
Smile Dixie Lighting

Will, I thought you ran your Cobra on Dixie Lightning?

Dwight
Old 06-25-2007, 01:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arps/Burroughs Hurricane Motorsports 427 Roadster
Not Ranked     

All I can say is that Bill and Fred make the best Whiskey Margaritas hands down, but their tequila drinks leave something to be desired... Next year I think we should have a new award at the London show for most creative new drink dispenser. This year, Bill and Fred get my vote for being able to measure the power of their "surprise it's whiskey" margarita machine in Horsepower (3/4 HP to be exact I believe). Course, I am going to out-do them next year with a nitro-methane powered machine in candy apple paint! Light-em-up!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 03:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 5013 - Warmed up & enlarged 302, carb- Painted RED
Not Ranked     

You guys only got to experience the WCCC traveling show. You really need to see us on our home turf.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:32 PM
CC Member / Sponsor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

WCCC,

I was under the impression that the best that WCCC had to offer was at London. I think Sid and Jeff liked the Iced up Makers Mark with the other Kentucky drink of choice "Mountain Dew". Good to see Buddy and Barb had ol black cloud there and it didn't let us down with the tranny going down. With good spirits buddy is buying a new TKO 600, should be at your next gathering.

Rich, I really enjoyed hanging with you guys at the Hampton. It is always a lot of fun to hang with you guys. Are you going to the Run and Gun. I'm hoping that Tony Martin will be there, I know that Reg is going to be there. I will try to bring the "Venom Machine" We'll try something different.

Juan, it was a pleasure in talking with you and some of the KCC members. I will be contacting you sometime this week about the gathering at the new shop. July 28th looks like the date we would like to get something together.

Thanks to the OCC with a spectacular job with the LCS!! My brother and I were talking that if it was more than once a year it would not be so much fun. We always talk about the show more than any other event we attend. Bill Dyer, Rick Dorman it is always good to see you guys and I would like to invite you and the OCC to our event in July as well. I promise I will do the cooking and you can just have fun for once.

To all the members of this Club Cobra, you are all welcome and wish you will come to the event. It will not be a LCS but I will guarantee you will have some fun.

Sincerely

Bill Littleton

www.gcperf.com

Last edited by Blittleton; 06-25-2007 at 06:43 PM..
Old 06-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1507 427 Dart Block Windsor
Not Ranked     

Gee Mike...I thought London WAS our home turf!

Lowell
Old 06-25-2007, 07:48 PM
CC Member / Sponsor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Special thanks to Peco, to make the travel from NC to one of the newest BDR owner. Now it is Mike's turn!!

www.gcperf.com

Last edited by Blittleton; 06-25-2007 at 08:01 PM..