14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2007, 08:25 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 559. 410 Stroker 72 block AFR205 Heads, Solid roller lifters, Comp Cams XR286, Eagle 4" stroke internally balanced with chevy journals, Oliver rods, Probe Forged pistons, Mighty Demon, Super Victor, MSD Digital 6.....
Not Ranked     
Default New Member Shout Out

Hello all...

Just a quick hello to my fellow enthusiests... I'm anxiously awaiting BDR561 so I can get back on the road. This will make my second personal BDR and I hope I didn't go to over board on the motor....

Any local guys to me? I'm in the Odessa area (North Tampa). I look forward to meeting and making new friends.

Mark
TKO 600 .82 OD (Road Race)
HP= Enough!!
Old 07-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Mark,

Welcome to the group. There are several Cobra owners in Florida but I don't know if any are close to you. As more see your post they will answer.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 07-20-2007, 03:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR # 165 392 Ford Crate 430HP
Not Ranked     

Thats way to much motor, send it to me and I will get you a 302 which is plenty welcome it must be nice to have had 2, that motor sure looks nice
Old 07-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 559. 410 Stroker 72 block AFR205 Heads, Solid roller lifters, Comp Cams XR286, Eagle 4" stroke internally balanced with chevy journals, Oliver rods, Probe Forged pistons, Mighty Demon, Super Victor, MSD Digital 6.....
Not Ranked     

I sold my first and bought a Viper GTS cause the wifey thought I needed a roof and A/C... The GTS is very nice, but a Cobra it isn't. I miss the raw power and the pucker factor of the Cobra.

It will be interesting to see which one I drive most....
HP= Enough!!
Old 07-20-2007, 03:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby alum 468 block
Not Ranked     

BDR561

Motor looks great. Mmm plenty of power there.

The BDR with it's BMW supension etc. will see this motor in a sharp 5 series BMW for comparison..

I occassionally talk with Tony Martin at BDR in S Africa and know he constantly looks to improve the BDR Cobras - so a great purchase.

At Midstates at the Run N Gun a few years back, he pedalled a BDR to the front and maintained some great track times. After climbing all over the car at the track I left impressed.

May see you at the Run N Gun one day with it..
KMS 427 #662 Shelby 468 CSX 1026
Old 07-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I do plan on attending many events throughout Florida with this car... I didn't buy it just to look at it, and I plan on running it and running it hard...

I'm starting to get impatient as I have everything for the install but no car...
HP= Enough!!
Old 07-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Here's another shot of the heart of the car....

HP= Enough!!
Old 07-20-2007, 04:52 PM
GEAR GRINDER CUM LAUDE
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1560 w/ Ford Racing [RDI/AFR/RPM] Alum. 427CI - 575HP & TKO
Not Ranked     

Mark,
You need to jump onto the Deep South Cobra Club - info is located under the local clubs pull down menu here on Club Cobra.
There are plenty of us in your area. Eng. Ed is from Lutz. Very active group with lots going on. Plus all the track event info for you to try out all that HP.

TL
Old 07-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

TL,

I joined DSCC and have swapped a few e-mails wil Ed. He actually is just around the corner from me. I look forward to meeting many new enthusiests there also.

Hopefully I will be on the road in the next few weeks and can plan on attending the upcoming track meet.
HP= Enough!!