Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 01:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default copy of title

hi i'm new to this forum but very interested to buy a cobra backdraft racing.
in france, it's not so easy to register one.so can someone mail me a copy of a backdraft cobra title to see if my registration office accept it ...
thanks mail:regis.kermarec@voila.fr.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:30 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 532, 466 BB, 560HP
Not Ranked     

You really expect someone to send you a copy of their title?
Old 04-30-2008, 03:08 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
They will also vary from state to state. I would suggest that you talk to others in your country who have them and see what they will accept.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 04-30-2008, 03:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

ok silverback 51 i have no ideas like doing something bad with a copy of title.in france there is not a lot of cobra replica cause our country is very strict about replicas...in my knowledge there is not backdraft cobra in france. if nobody want to help me ...
i just want to see wich informations are on the title .i don' t want info about the owner or something like that...if your feeling is bad with my question....excuse me . regis from france
Old 04-30-2008, 03:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

i add just a question :what bad things can i do with a title copy....im not so bad thinking
usa what a fabulous country for my dreams: muscle cars shelby.....lucky men you are
in france we have peugeot citroen renault .few brands for those who don't like cars
france is a difficult country for car enthusiasts...
Old 04-30-2008, 05:20 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 532, 466 BB, 560HP
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by re4s View Post
ok silverback 51 i have no ideas like doing something bad with a copy of title.in france there is not a lot of cobra replica cause our country is very strict about replicas...in my knowledge there is not backdraft cobra in france. if nobody want to help me ...
i just want to see wich informations are on the title .i don' t want info about the owner or something like that...if your feeling is bad with my question....excuse me . regis from france
Okay, maybe I was a little hard on you, but with so much fraud going on now days it's sometimes hard to trust someone on something like this.

After all, this was your first post, and you are asking for a copy of someones title. Sure sounded like a scam to me.

Did not mean to offend you.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:53 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by re4s View Post
hi i'm new to this forum but very interested to buy a cobra backdraft racing.
in france, it's not so easy to register one.so can someone mail me a copy of a backdraft cobra title to see if my registration office accept it ...
thanks mail:regis.kermarec@voila.fr.
Unlike France which has a superior intellect when it comes to titling vehicles, the United States titling system will vary from state to state (similar to your parking regulations from town to town). Some states change the way they view these cars from year to year based on who is elected in to what political office and what promises they may have made or what personal opinions they have on such vehicles. You will find legally titled cars in certain states that read 1965 Ford, you will find some from other states that read 2006 (or what ever year they were originally registered and titled) reconstructed or even "kit car". Again each state and each car will vary, so there really is no set "all American" car title. My advice is to find a particular car you are interested making an offer that is accepted, then taking a copy of that title to your motor vehicle agency to see how they like that particular titled vehicle. Otherwise you are just wasting your time.

Bill ftf S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS
Old 04-30-2008, 06:20 AM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

BOURRET is a member here on CC. She lives in Paris. Perhaps you can send her a private message.
I don't know if her car originated in USA or Europe.
good luck.

Kristen
Old 04-30-2008, 07:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

thanks for your answer.it seems to be a 1965 car on the title.this way it will be recognize like a collection car, so i could drive it in france but no if it's a 2k6 or 2k7 replica car.