9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 10:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lonestar LS427, 408w, 48IDA Webers, TKO 600, 9" Currie 4-link 4.11 rear
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Paint Job Complete

Well I started working on my Cobra on July 4th of 2005 and although I have been driving it for more than a year, it itook a while getting the money together to get the paint done.

I finally have the paint job I wanted complete. I had our area legendary painter paint it recently. A really refereshingly great auto-body expereince. Coming from all of the horrors I have had with Autobody guys, this was a really great expereience.

Jeff Mill Customs, in Temecula Ca, (aka: The Bat Man). Price is great, service is wonderful and autobody work is that of an expert sculpture. He said 7 weeks, I got it back in 8 and could have pressured him into 7 most likely, but why?

My doors, trunk, hood and body went in looking like it would never fit right, and came out like an OEM Lexus. For those of you who are in doubt who could afford the transport and not worry about the doubt you may have with your painter, you may want to consider this. From some of the things I have seen and heard, the difference in transporting it out here maybe a wash between what you would have paid someone you do not know to paint your car.

I do not think anyone, or at least many has the experience he has, nor the easy pricing structure. He is right outside some great gambling as well, litterally a mile away, so you can make a nice vacation out of it. Google him, read about him any where, this very humble genuine guy is just a great, no frills autobody guy. He takes it upon himself to make your car perfect, even if you do not know about it, which is simply amazing. He does not ask for a cent more.

http://www.millercustoms.com/index1.htm

It sounds too good to be true - here are the results. I am very happy.

Toyota Blue Ribbon Metallic with GM White and Toyota Supra Red - just what the world needs, another blue Cobra.

Thanks for reading about my dream car.
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC, 289 c.i. with a T-5 "Living the Cobra Experience"
Not Ranked     

Very nice, the team stripes really set it off. Nothing wrong with a red, white & blue Cobra!

Be sure to post pics of it when it's all put back together.

"Living the Cobra Experience"
Old 03-06-2009, 04:06 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 532, 466 BB, 560HP
Not Ranked     

Looks great. Congratulations.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Previous owner of SPF#1938, with a Keith Craft 496ci Genesis 427 side oiler, 667 FWHP, 633 FWTQ, 560 RWHP, 550 RWTQ.
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Very nice!

Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't botherin' you none.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #698 428 Toploader
Not Ranked     

It looks great and its nice to hear from someone that had a great experience. Can I ask what the cost was?
Old 03-06-2009, 05:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Gary Edwards Racing 460
Not Ranked     

Nice touch with the red stripes and meatballs. Make your blue one a bit different. Looks great!