LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 08:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by csx4910 View Post
Sounded like a great idea until I got quoted almost $4000 from Shelby for just the tank, not counting labor to switch it out or about $3200 to have a regualr tank(not fuel cell) made custom plus labor. Too rich for my blood
Hmmm, that's a lot of ching for just the tank. The two independent sources aren't too far off base either, assuming that the SA tank was a fuel cell.

The 23 gallon tank in mine and I get along just about right. With the mileage I get a tank full is just about the right amount of seat time to a stretch.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6022, navy blue, period correct 427 SO
Not Ranked     

I agree with twoshelbys. My 23 gallon tank has a range of about 200 miles, which is good enough for me (I know that his has better range). Not sure why you'd need more range, want the weight and want to lose trunk space.

www.partskeeper.com
(Less time searching, more time wrenching & driving)
Old 04-25-2010, 06:40 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hello RL1956

"Quote" I had a couple of exchanges with Stephen Becker but his answers were very short. I got the feeling he didn't need my business. “End quote”

I just wanted to let you know that I apologize if any of my e-mails and/or answers were not to your liking - I certainly did not mean to show you (or anyone else) anything but the upmost respect.

I certainly would love to discuss your desire to purchase a CSX Shelby Cobra and if you would be so kind to either e mail me or call me I will spend as much time, as necessary, answering ALL your questions and concerns - I tell anyone that calls for information "the only dumb questions is the one you do not ask"!

Additionally, because of the former brief communication between us I would like to offer you a free set of factory installed (painted) Lemans stripes (an $ 1,850.00 value) if you, in fact, decide to purchase a CSX Shelby Cobra thru my dealership, as my way of saying that I do appreciate your business.

Please call me at (770) 614 3300 or email me your contact information to: sbecker@goplanetcobra.com

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best!

Stephen G. Becker
Old 04-28-2010, 05:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Mk 3 408 530 - 585 T- mustang Dyno at B&R
Not Ranked     

Sounds like a stand up guy
Old 04-28-2010, 05:46 PM
Regularly Offensive
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: spf
Not Ranked     

I like that kind of business.............

Too close for missles, switching to guns.........
Old 05-03-2010, 04:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Stephen - great offer but I'm not the one who made that comment.

I'd still like to hear from anyone who has dealt with Arizona Shelby Cobras.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

You are correct - it was AL G - sorry about that mistake - I have not yet heard back from him in reference to my offer - his info shows him as "still shopping" so I guess that is where he stands..........
Old 05-05-2010, 07:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

AL G,
T&E now offers a 5-Speed transmission; we are also offering Shelby Cobras built to the customers specifications instead of one specific style Cobra with all options. If you are interested we have a New Shelby Cobra on Ebay its item number 130388660692. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Jennifer Hinderberger
Business Office Manager / Sales
T&E Legendary Classics, LLC
2681 Morgan Lane Ross, Ohio. 45013

Office: 513-748-3071
Fax: 513-738-5006
Cell: 513-673-7209
Web: www.teshelbycobra.com
Old 05-05-2010, 10:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Alum bodied CSX4266, fuel injected alloy 472, 663 hp Engine built by Dralle. Suspension by Tom Barnard
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Richard Creel is on an extended vacation. Leave it at that. Crystal Creel knows the CSX Cobra market and is quite capable of answering any of your questions. She can handle the sale, the installation and the after service commitment. I have transported Cobras across the country for Arizona Shelby Cobras in the past. Arizona Shelby Cobras is a stand up CSX dealer! My .02!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hi Tech Cobra Contemporary Cobra
Not Ranked     

A call for help. I bought a Contemporary body (paid in full) from Thomas Blessin who is a co owner of West Desert Racing in Scottsdale Az. Thomas was to deliver the body then told me he was busy with the SEMA show and couldnt bring it yet. I have called and no one answers. I tried their website and its shut down. Ive emailed the new email address he gave me and no answer. Im asking my friends in the Cobra Community to help me locate Thomas so I can get my body. My email address is Michael4yah@msn.com . If anyone has any information, especially those guys up in Scottsdale or Wickenburg please let me know. Thanks Michael
is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not to the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."' Patrick Henry.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ACE, 351W, 3550 Tremec, Raging(?) Red W/ White Stripe.
Not Ranked     

Michael, what is the actual address of the shop?

Ralph
Old 11-30-2011, 08:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Black CSX 4910, Roush 511 8 stack
Not Ranked     

I have never heard of those guys. I dont have a good feeling about getting your car or your money I hate to say if none of us locals have even heard of him. Best of luck though
Old 11-30-2011, 08:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Shop was at 15001 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 111 Scottsdale Az.
is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not to the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."' Patrick Henry.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael4yah View Post
Shop was at 15001 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 111 Scottsdale Az.
Michael, that is a just a couple of miles from where our club's holiday party is located this Saturday. If someone who lives nearby hasn't made it over there by then, maybe a couple of us can take a ride by the place Saturday.
But I have to agree with what CSX4910 said.
Ralph
Old 11-30-2011, 09:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Ralph, I had two guys send me photos of the public notice that was placed on the door. Thanks though. I bought the body from an ad on Club Cobra, here it is. http://www.clubcobra.com/classifieds...uct=****&cat=4
Old 11-30-2011, 09:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael4yah View Post
Ralph, I had two guys send me photos of the public notice that was placed on the door. Thanks though. I bought the body from an ad on Club Cobra, here it is. http://www.clubcobra.com/classifieds...uct=****&cat=4
Well, that confirms what CSX4910 said, not good news!
That will save us a trip over there.
By the way, that link you sent does not open anything, at least not on my computer.
Ralph
Old 11-30-2011, 09:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

http://www.clubcobra.com/classifieds...uct=****&cat=4

Or go to Parts for sale private party page 32
Old 11-30-2011, 10:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 468ci 550HP + 150HP NX Matching Shelby GT500 650HP
Send a message via AIM to Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB
Not Ranked     

That address is right where Scottdale Sports and Classics is located. Scottsdale Sport & Classic Motorcars - Serving Scottsdale, AZ They might know more about the deceased company and their owners.

AZ Bob
Old 11-30-2011, 10:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB View Post
That address is right where Scottdale Sports and Classics is located. Scottsdale Sport & Classic Motorcars - Serving Scottsdale, AZ They might know more about the deceased company and their owners.

AZ Bob
Yes, Bob, when you look at the satellite pics on Google maps it shows that they are on the other corner, directly across Raintree Dr.
Ralph
Old 11-30-2011, 11:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     
Default Same dudes, different name?

NEW EVENT...Saturday December 17th. @ 9am
Calling all Cobras...car show...breakfast will be available.
All cars welcome and car clubs. Exotic, Hot Rods & collector cars.
200 spaces on property to park. Location Scottsdale Sport and Classic motorcars....Hayden & Raintree Scottsdale Airpark.
We are AZ authorized Superformance and Shelby cobra car dealer.
Check our inventory at Scottsdale Sport & Classic Motorcars - Serving Scottsdale, AZ
or call 480-596-1611 for info.

Michael4yah, Seems like we dealing with the same people under a different name. This is the dealer who offered his Cobras using troll pricing and got trashed by the CC members..

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck....run.

tin-man