Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   ffr crash (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/132620-ffr-crash.html)

mikiec 03-02-2015 06:36 PM

ffr crash

Any body know who?

DWRAT 03-02-2015 06:45 PM

Only crashing I have heard of lately is Karl the Crash Master but his is a ERA.

Danr55 03-02-2015 07:19 PM

Where, when, what color?

mikiec 03-02-2015 07:56 PM

Can't tell the color. Car is burnt to a crisp.

PCSO: Driver attempts to bribe deputy at scene of fatal rollover in San Tan Valley | azfamily.com Phoenix

dallas_ 03-02-2015 08:00 PM

Well that's the worst story I've read on here in a while.

Condolences to the families.

Bill Bess 03-02-2015 08:36 PM

Cobra Crash

The local news said he crashed the car and got out ok, tried to bribe the cops and arrested...booze problem. The guys name was Wilson, I think.

aarvig 03-02-2015 09:03 PM

I wonder if the passenger would have survived had there been a roll over bar on that side? Just a question. Anyways, they both would have survived if they hadn't got in car after drinking.

FatBoy 03-03-2015 01:01 AM

Staggering contempt and disregard for his passengers life. :CRY:

Paul

Ron61 03-03-2015 03:44 AM

That is really a sad thing and to think he wanted them to just forget it. If that car was his life, he may not have much of a life for some time now.

Ron :(

Tommy 03-03-2015 04:27 AM

A 21 year old with a wad of cash, a Cobra replica and a warrant out of Texas - There's a lot more to this story that just youthful poor judgement. I want to know where the money came from.

mrmustang 03-03-2015 05:01 AM

Stupid is as stupid does, just because you can afford a Cobra (real or replica, in this case a Premier), does not mean you can handle driving one.

Three strikes for this one:

1: Intoxicated/under the influence of something, booze or drugs, or both
2: Young and inexperienced, a mindset that "I can handle everything"
3: More money than brains, if he even owned the car in question

Bill S.

PS: I'm wondering if he set the car on fire.

joyridin' 03-03-2015 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmustang (Post 1341452)
Stupid is as stupid does, just because you can afford a Cobra (real or replica, in this case a Premier), does not mean you can handle driving one.

Three strikes for this one:

1: Intoxicated/under the influence of something, booze or drugs, or both
2: Young and inexperienced, a mindset that "I can handle everything"
3: More money than brains, if he even owned the car in question

Bill S.

PS: I'm wondering if he set the car on fire.

Good point. Hoping maybe to get rid of the dead body? All the crashes that have been posted of Cobras on here, none of them "burst into flame".

Bill Bess 03-03-2015 05:18 AM

The news said the passenger didn't make it, bad part about only one roll bar.
Very sad to say the least.

kanuck 03-03-2015 05:29 AM

I can't Imagine being the father of that girl, and loosing her like that, and then to add insult to injury hearing his comments after such a senseless loss , one thing is for sure something is rotten in Denmark about the scene of they accident.

Dean

Karl Bebout 03-03-2015 07:13 AM

Local news reported that the passenger was just getting a ride home from some watering hole. So many things wrong. Horrible judgement one her part as well, obviously, as the driver.

There, but for the grace of God, go I.
I'm a whole long way from being religious, but this old saying sure fits.

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 03-03-2015 07:58 AM

This is indeed sad news for our entire cobra family nationwide. Text book example of what not to do. Apparently, older is wiser. How many times have we heard "alcohol and cobras don't mix?" or "These things can bite you in an instant."
The lying, bribery and warrant are all Joe's fault. Probably was a nice car.
Makes me want to hug Karl.
AZ Bob

Maricopa 03-03-2015 09:23 AM

Big block car (385 series) if that helps ID it.

Sad story, I hope he get's raped in the shower over and over...

DanEC 03-03-2015 10:18 AM

I hope the passenger died immediately in the crash without suffering. I think I would have to die trying to get someone alive out of a burning car before letting them burn to death. Very sad.

flipper35 03-03-2015 10:26 AM

Another idiot suffering from affluenza. I think the drunk kid in the pickup was from Texas. Same dude, different alias?

lovehamr 03-03-2015 10:42 AM

In Wilson's interview by the police he stated that he "didn't what he was going to do because that car was his life." While that poor girl was dead and burned.

Gentlemen, if you ever wondered what an a$$hole was, here it is.

http://media.azfamily.com/images/3-3...345_030000.jpg