Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB
  • 1 Post By JTMCOBRA
  • 1 Post By Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2021, 08:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone star 351w /408cu.in.
Not Ranked     
Default This Saturday little car show in Estrella.

7am to 9am in Estrella next to mc Donald’s. I’m taking a drive out to the farms at 6 before the tire kicking begins. Let me know if you want to join.
Old 06-25-2021, 05:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce.huling View Post
7am to 9am in Estrella next to mc Donald’s. I’m taking a drive out to the farms at 6 before the tire kicking begins. Let me know if you want to join.
Anyone?
Old 06-25-2021, 06:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 468ci 550HP + 150HP NX Matching Shelby GT500 650HP
Send a message via AIM to Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB
Not Ranked     

Sorry Bruce, just too much going on, plus, too hot to drive the cobra. Tonight is Freddy's Oro Valley, Sams Club Surprise, tomorrow morning is Gateway Scottsdale, Prescott plus Mustang cruise to Mt Lemon. Next Friday Vistancia, Sat is Anthem, Sun is Wickenburg. Lots of auto racing this weekend and the Suns games. You will find that car shows & cruise ins just don't attract many cobras. Us west side cobra guys still gather on Saturday evenings. Sat night there is also Mixteca and Frys by us. Thanks for your interest in driving.
Look here for shows and cruise ins. https://sites.google.com/view/cruisinaz/home
AZ Bob
Bruce.huling likes this.
Old 06-25-2021, 11:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

HellzBellz, it's plenty hard to get local Cobras to come out for a drive even when the weather is nice.
I understand that many folks want their cars to be perfect so it rarely gets out of the garage, but that's not the way I roll.
I should be getting my car out of the paint shop soon and then will come the task of reinstalling everything I removed. Even with the new paint, it'll be on the road...a lot!
Old 06-25-2021, 11:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlzEE Bebout View Post
HellzBellz, it's plenty hard to get local Cobras to come out for a drive even when the weather is nice.
I understand that many folks want their cars to be perfect so it rarely gets out of the garage, but that's not the way I roll.
I should be getting my car out of the paint shop soon and then will come the task of reinstalling everything I removed. Even with the new paint, it'll be on the road...a lot!
Mine is a driver. I’m with you Karl. This just local and friends show up. Let’s go somewhere!
Old 06-25-2021, 11:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB View Post
Sorry Bruce, just too much going on, plus, too hot to drive the cobra. Tonight is Freddy's Oro Valley, Sams Club Surprise, tomorrow morning is Gateway Scottsdale, Prescott plus Mustang cruise to Mt Lemon. Next Friday Vistancia, Sat is Anthem, Sun is Wickenburg. Lots of auto racing this weekend and the Suns games. You will find that car shows & cruise ins just don't attract many cobras. Us west side cobra guys still gather on Saturday evenings. Sat night there is also Mixteca and Frys by us. Thanks for your interest in driving.
Look here for shows and cruise ins. https://sites.google.com/view/cruisinaz/home
AZ Bob
Thanks. I did not know about Saturday nights at Mixtecs. Might try to make it eventually. I am more of a early morning run out west guy in summer. Will set something up again. Soon. Looking forward to 666. Also thinking about another run up the hill to Prescott for breakfast. Thanks for that link. I’m not much of a car show guy, but would like to see some other cars and compare notes. Also thinking of. Setting up a track day this fall. Cheers!.
Old 06-25-2021, 02:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstate. 351 Cleveland.
Not Ranked     

Hi Bruce. I would be there on Saturday if I had a car that I could drive..... Good news i that Gordon Levy will repair. Have come to an agreement with the insurance - they would have totaled it had I not increased the agreed upon value the week before we went on the Prescott/Skull Valley run. Unfortunately the estimated repair time is "it will take a while"...

Looking forward to getting the car back - with added Tremec TKO 5 speed. Wildwood disc brakes on all 4 wheels, and of course some more horsepower.....
Bruce.huling likes this.
Old 06-25-2021, 03:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 468ci 550HP + 150HP NX Matching Shelby GT500 650HP
Send a message via AIM to Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB
Not Ranked     

Jan, sorry for all your troubles. I know your heart and intentions are good. Sometimes life happens. Hope all your wishes come true with your gorgeous cobra. Gordon can work wonders. Be patient.

AZ Bob
Bruce.huling likes this.
Old 06-25-2021, 09:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTMCOBRA View Post
Hi Bruce. I would be there on Saturday if I had a car that I could drive..... Good news i that Gordon Levy will repair. Have come to an agreement with the insurance - they would have totaled it had I not increased the agreed upon value the week before we went on the Prescott/Skull Valley run. Unfortunately the estimated repair time is "it will take a while"...

Looking forward to getting the car back - with added Tremec TKO 5 speed. Wildwood disc brakes on all 4 wheels, and of course some more horsepower.....
See you soon! More adventures to come!
Old 07-14-2021, 10:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley, Blueprint 351, St. 408
Not Ranked     

If you don't mind me asking, have you found a good paint shop? I'm starting to research paint applicators for my project (Cobra). Many thanks, Jeff
Old 07-15-2021, 10:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixjeff View Post
If you don't mind me asking, have you found a good paint shop? I'm starting to research paint applicators for my project (Cobra). Many thanks, Jeff
Gordon levy does a nice job.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley, Blueprint 351, St. 408
Not Ranked     

Many thanks Bruce!