14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2004, 09:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Street beast - 302 FI w/extras!
Not Ranked     
Default Speedworld (9/25) Confirmation

Hello All!
I spoke with the track today and I have confirmation on our Saturday night run. (6pm tech and 7pm race) They had a mistake on their website and they plan to fix it this week.

Here are the cars that have confirmed, but I'm looking for more cars.

Mine
Eric Wood
Bob Broberg
Karl Debout
Mikiec
JB34

They planned to give us two lanes so if your name is not on this list and you'd like to attend, please let me know. If you are on this list and can't make it, let me know. They don't need an exact number, but they requested that we give them a good idea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a recap on the rules set for us:

1. Everyone must wear a helmet, long pants and they would like us to wear a leather jacket (Sucks I know) but he did say that it can be any leather jacket and doesn't have to be NHRA approved.

2. He wants to cap us off at 12.0 in the 1/4 mile. If you run under 12.0 then you will get one warning, but still be allowed to race. At that time you will have to pull out early and calculate your time off 1/8 mile. Good news is you still get to drag, bad news is if you want to see how fast you can really go, you'll get one shot at it. If you do it twice, your gone.

3. Costs for this will be $15 dollars for racers and $10 for spectators.

4. Also, a word to the wise. Make sure your battery is secure and doesn't wiggle around. I had to zip-tie mine down to get through tech.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who have never been, here is their web link to get directions.

http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

-Madik