Not Ranked     

I forgot... Ginny will be there.

Mike

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb222/mikiec66/
Old 01-29-2009, 08:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Dan, No slacks, only jeans, shorts, etc. Both places are very informal. Rob, the golf course in San Manuel is only ten minutes east of Oracle, all of the cars can fit in the parking lot easily, in Oracle we'll have to split up a bit on the parking, some can park in front, about nine slots, the rest on the side. Are you familiar with the Oracle Inn ? Hope to see you on Saturday. Karl, the Tucson Cobras will be well represented, an SUV, a Mustang, a Corvette, a Lincoln, and even a Cobra or two. Dan, is your count correct ? I counted about 19 total people. We'll have about 12 people from Tucson. The manager from the Oracle Inn called to reconfirm the numbers for dessert and what they wanted, she mentioned that guys mostly go for the apple pie & ice cream or the Hot Fudge Sunday while the women would go for the Cheese Cake or Bread Pudding. Unless you guys think differently she'll load up on the pies and ice cream. Three weeks ago I went to the San Manuel golf course with a few other car guys (24) and it was the largest party that they had ever had. This one will re-set the record. The golf course is rather brown right now, it's not like the beautiful tournament courses that you have in Phoenix. Mikiec, thanks for calling in sick to work. For anyone who comes late - the San Manuel Golf Course is about 3 miles south of route 77, the road that goes past Oracle to Winkleman, it is on the west side of the road, look for a small sign with an arrow pointing to the right. If you reach the town of San Manuel you have gone too far. The Oracle Inn is on American Ave. it is not on route 77. You'll have to go into town ( town is one long street ) and look on the south side of the street for 305 American Ave. The locals can help you.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:05 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic, 428 FE CCX 3069
Not Ranked     

John, I count 23 plust the 12 from Tucson.. It should be a great festive event. I neglected to mention I'm bringing a date and did you count Dave and Pam Neumeyer?

Dan in Arizona
CCX3209

"It's a great car and I love it, but it doesn't do 'SLOW' very well."
Old 01-30-2009, 04:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR from Levy Racing 302 FI w/Edelbrock Performer heads
Not Ranked     

Rob
You and you're date are more than welcome to come. You and Karl can compare notes. OH and Bob too (sorry you couldn't find a date).
Something not right with this picture.

Vietnam Vets may be eligible for medical care and disability compensation. Contact the VA if you have prostate cancer or type 2 diabetes. Finally got around to going to the VA.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #2119 289FIA
Not Ranked     

Dave, when you consider Bob's personality, you'll understand his lack of a date. OR, it might be his driving technique.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:05 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

re. your dating problems. I'd suggest that you guys just move to San Francisco or Boston, you won't have any problems getting a date in either city.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hi guys, I have coordinated with the restaurants for the last time, they are expecting between 34 and 40 people. The large fireplace will have a roaring fire and two long tables will be set up for us for lunch. There is seating for 40 outside at the Oracle Inn, if you get chilled they have lots of room inside. NEEDED: the lunch restaurant feels that they will be better able to serve us if we separate into two groups. One group would get seated and begin ordering before the second group came in. When we meet you in Winkleman I'd like to ask 1/2 the guys to wait about 10 to 15 minutes there before heading for San Manuel. Perhaps a potty break and fuel if you need it. The other option would be for everyone to go to San Manuel and 1/2 the guys wait outside for 10 to 15 minutes before going in. Which of those options do you want to do ???
Old 01-30-2009, 12:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Sure...........

Vietnam Vets may be eligible for medical care and disability compensation. Contact the VA if you have prostate cancer or type 2 diabetes. Finally got around to going to the VA.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Smile

Sure ? ......
Old 01-30-2009, 02:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

sure........ as in sure

Old 01-30-2009, 02:37 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 302 carb
Not Ranked     

MR.Pink may be going, Lyle may be going thats another 4. Don and Diana are a possibility.

Mike

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb222/mikiec66/
Old 01-30-2009, 04:25 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic, 428 FE CCX 3069
Not Ranked     

We'll work it out John. Maybe a race from Winkleman to San Manuel with those that arrive last starving..

Dave, What are you so sure of?

Dan in Arizona
CCX3209

"It's a great car and I love it, but it doesn't do 'SLOW' very well."
Old 01-30-2009, 05:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

All,

I'm looking forward to the meeting and checking out your cars. Looks like we'll have time to make it to both stops.

John, not familiar with Oracle, but Google was. Should not be a problem. Thanks again.

Rob