Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OLSCHL
  • 1 Post By Donunder

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2014, 09:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1995 DRB 302 Windsor, T5 (XR6 internals), Borg Warner 28 spline Diff 3.5:1 ratio, MSD iginition kit.
Not Ranked     
Default For sale 1995 drb cobra "olschl"

Hi guys

Well the time has come to sell my beloved Cobra. I've had her for just over 11 years now. I'm wanting her to go to a good home and preferably someone from the club who will appreciate her and look after her just the way I have.

She is a great entry level cobra that will provide the new owner with a reliable excellent car just to buy and drive away. Set up more as a cruiser than a track car she's been placed on LPG as per ADR requirements for the engine thats in her.

Anyway here's a run down and the ad link on carsales photos below and more available at request via my email detailed below.

Please only enquire of you are a genuine buyer.

1995 AC Cobra (No Badge) (No Series) Cars for sale in VIC - Carsales Mobile

1995 DRB AC Cobra

You cannot go past this 1995 AC Cobra. It looks fantastic and has hardly been driven since i purchased it 10 + years go. DRB kit Cobra purchased from a owner in the Gold coast.

Priced for quick sale. $49,000 ONO all reasonable offers considered.

Always meticulously cared for garaged and covered at all times.

PLEASE NOTE: NUMBER PLATES NOT INCLUDED - Will not sell plates under any circumstances.

Features and modifications since purchase include:

Modified LH Torana frame chassis. DRB cobra kit Build date 1995. 34000kms only since then.
Motor rebuilt 6 years ago and has only done 10000kms since.
302 V8 windsor from a 86 Mustang with Edelbrock high flow head. Head ported and polished.
Custom high flow Extractors.
LPG Gas running through a IMPCO gas setup with Model E mixer and 4 Barrel Carby. LPG only and cheap to run. Engine has been setup to properly to run LPG gas only.
Regularly serviced every 6 months
MSD ignition system MSD 6A digital controller and magnetic pickup billet distributor - no points system - totally digital.
Engine bay finished off with stainless steel surrounds and brushed aluminium
Full cream and English wool and leather interior reupholstered completed 3 years ago $3000 worth.
Alpine CD player with 4 x 6 inch pioneer speakers and front tweeters and Alpine Amp installed in rear of boot.
Fire Extinguisher installed in Boot.
Full classic vdo gauges
Custom AC horn button and Boss steering wheel along with a billet AC shifter knob.
15" Replica halibrand wheels with Yokohama radial tyres 225s front and 245s on rear.
T5 gearbox brand new with world class gearing with nice tall 5th gear. Installed with B&M short shifter.
New radiator and full Thermo fan set up with non running front aluminium fans (can be hooked up at a later date)
Disc brakes back and front.
Torana rear end with Borg Warner 28 spline 9 inch LSD diff in rounded mustang housing with billeted custom axels.
Mongoose 5 point engine immobiliser and alarm
The Front has been resprayed and all the chips taken out of it along with a new polished mirrored aluminium air inlet shroud.

Engineering certificate and paperwork all supplied and QLD modification plate installed in engine bay.

Over $12000 spent on it since I purchased her (receipts supplied) and one of the nicest finished cobras you will see. The Colour is a amazing and is referred to as Cobalt Cobra Blue. Paintwork is in amazing condition.

Comes with hard top in fibreglass gel coat white with side window inserts. (Will need a rear window for it) and has a couple of scratches on the hard top easy to fix. Not alot of Cobras comes with Hard Top roofs so another great feature to cap off this great car.

Perfect car for cruising on those summer days nights. Will make a nice gift indeed coming up to Christmas and summer.

No RWC will be supplied. Interstate buyers are welcome but will need to organize own transport of vehicle upon purchase.

Sorry to put her up on the market but times have changed for me. My loss is your gain.

Please ask any questions or enquiries as I am more than happy to answer them.

Looking for a good home for her to go to.

Genuine enquiries only please. No time wasters please. Please only call between 9am- 8pm only.

Emails to alking@internode.on.net

Thanks guys

Cheers

Al
itempany likes this.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Lovely car and great price. Sad to part with it but I'm sure it will find a lovely home.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1995 DRB 302 Windsor, T5 (XR6 internals), Borg Warner 28 spline Diff 3.5:1 ratio, MSD iginition kit.
Not Ranked     

Thanks very much! Yes will be sorely missed! Plenty of interest so far
Old 12-19-2014, 10:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

SOLD! Someones getting one hell of a xmas present.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX3117 427FE
Not Ranked     

Congrats on the quick sale. It's good to see the market is still strong for sensibly priced cars.
Old 12-20-2014, 02:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: HARRISON, FORD 302, SOLD
Not Ranked     

Thats great Al, congrats, those great pics must have helped

Just curious, where did your buyer see your car for sale?
Old 12-20-2014, 02:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AP Pace427 (AP4033) GM L77 6.0L TR6060
Not Ranked     

And are they Melb based? Another prospective CCCV member perhaps?
Old 12-20-2014, 05:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks guys. Buyer saw it on the carsales website. Yes maybe another cobra club member to join. Cheers al
Old 12-21-2014, 04:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well done on the sale Al. Must have been a wrench though -- it's a lovely car.

You never know, if circumstances allow at some time in the future you could be making a call, or better still a trip up, to Absolute Pace for a replacement. Judging by the way you've looked after the DRB, you'd do a first rate job on an AP. And you could run it on petrol too!

All the best.
Wazza likes this.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hey Don

Yes it hasn't sunk in yet. And I'm sure one day in retirement I'll be visiting this side of motoring again I hope.

One things for sure I'll be keeping a close finger on the cobra pulse.

Best wishes and a merry Xmas to all.

Al

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: