Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   North Brisbane Sunshine Coast Cobraphiles (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/132584-north-brisbane-sunshine-coast-cobraphiles.html)

spookypt 02-25-2015 03:39 PM

North Brisbane Sunshine Coast Cobraphiles

Just curious as to who is running the North Coast Chapter these days?? I know Merv once used to arrange get togethers but he's gone the Porkie Route and now drives VW's. (sorry Philm):CRY:

So what members are hiding north and where?
Towmasters @ Landsborough
Chunks @ Caboolture
Steve B @ Peregian Springs (hows his recovery going?)

Now that I'm soon to have some rego'd wheels I'd like to tag along to any breaky runs or whatevers planned. Happy to arrange a shed run too at some stage as well for our more common Southerners!

damage 02-25-2015 03:55 PM

I'm at Redcliffe but broken ATM.

Rennovation is at Redcliffe too and he has been busting me to hurry up so we can go cruising.

spookypt 02-25-2015 04:14 PM

I'd forgotten about Reno and u Mr Damage. Best you get that donk back together eh.

damage 02-25-2015 04:31 PM

I'm working on it :D

Zacson 02-25-2015 04:52 PM

I'm at North Rise Deception Bay. Cobra is in the build but happy to cruise in the TE50!:cool:

07cob 02-25-2015 04:54 PM

Spook

Trevor W is up that way as well. Hasn't been at breakfast for a while so could probably do with some encouragement.

Geof

Aussie Mike 02-25-2015 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zacson (Post 1340702)
I'm at North Rise Deception Bay. Cobra is in the build but happy to cruise in the TE50!:cool:

Another Tickford fan! I've got a P250 :)

damage 02-25-2015 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zacson (Post 1340702)

PM me your details so Rob and I can come invade your shed and have a look.

spookypt 02-25-2015 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07cob (Post 1340703)
Spook

Trevor W is up that way as well. Hasn't been at breakfast for a while so could probably do with some encouragement.

Geof

Geof I think I emailed Trevor W about a month ago as I think he lives in Buderim but didn't here back?? I have a hoist in my shed and I think he may have needed one at the time or something. Anyway Trev if your around say hi!

Wazza 02-25-2015 07:15 PM

Murray ( Muz) DOWMAN is in your area as well.

spookypt 02-25-2015 07:16 PM

Ok sweet thanks Wazz.

muzzza 02-25-2015 07:26 PM

Muz here...........( In Beerwah ) Currently sticking a Pace car together. Trev is away down South at the moment, but both Trev with his Harrison and Paul at Caloundra ( DRB ), are always starters for anything on the Coast. Muz

spookypt 02-25-2015 08:09 PM

Ok great. I'll put up some invites on this forum topic over the next few months to see who's keen to do a run down to the club breaky, blat around Lakeside or a Shed run, bbq and day out on DAMAGES yacht!!! :LOL:

I'm at the back of Coolum , Yandina Creek and plenty of space for a shed run.

Donunder 02-25-2015 08:55 PM

Don't forget Rebel1.

His RMC might have a mango tree growing up through it by now but he's always good company at get-togethers. A northside group could be right up his alley because the bugger hates crossing the North Pine River. :)

renovationinnov 02-26-2015 02:00 AM

don under was at rebels place to day he has done some more work on his [minimal] but some work
peter haancock is up this way as well is he
damage's yacht its only a tinnie with a big motor

Laner 02-26-2015 04:06 AM

My Pace is neeeeeeeeearly finished???, so count me in soon.

schipps 02-26-2015 11:58 AM

Mat,

I am keen to come down from Bundy

regards

Mick

spookypt 02-26-2015 01:47 PM

Mick if u wanted to do a breaky at the goldy your welcome to stay at my place to ease the haul. I did my place to south Kolan in 2 1/2 hrs legal low flying but 3 is a cruise. It's 1 3/4 hrs from mine to qccc breaky hq.

Laner 02-26-2015 03:34 PM

Not far from me, I'm in Doonan !

Quote:

Originally Posted by spookypt (Post 1340734)
Ok great. I'll put up some invites on this forum topic over the next few months to see who's keen to do a run down to the club breaky, blat around Lakeside or a Shed run, bbq and day out on DAMAGES yacht!!! :LOL:

I'm at the back of Coolum , Yandina Creek and plenty of space for a shed run.

spookypt 02-26-2015 05:10 PM

I believe a well known cobra owner and race car fabricator is moving to Doonan very soon as well Laner. based on who's up here its looking more and more like we won't need to ever head south of the river again LOL.