Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wazza

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2015, 10:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Cooly Rocks June Long W'end Cobra Breaky

Just a heads up (I'm the unofficial media slut) that Coolly Rocks falls on the June long weekend.

Cooly Rocks On Australia's biggest 50s and 60s nostalgia festival

Huge event and I believe a number of cars from NSW are heading up to enjoy it after attending the more highly desired QCCC breaky function earlier on the Sunday morning.

Might be a run in there post breaky for anyone keen but I'd suggest unless you're booked traffic will be woeful!

Still a good event all the same. I'm sure a certain Daytona will be chasing the glory again by outclassing his undercoated cousin....."again". Don't mention fish and chips.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Yes...already on this Spook.

The N.S.W. visitors will be attending the Cobra Car Club of Queensland's breakfast meeting at the Red Rock Waterfront cafe on the 7th.June, during their visit to the Gold Coast to attend the "Cooly Rocks On" week.
coolyrockson.mybigcommerce.com

I have then arranged (yesterday) to have a "Factory visit" for them ,and also all of the Queensland members, straight after breakfast for about 90 minutes...to the Absolute Pace Factory.

They are then going directly from there to a b.b.q. at a private house at Tweed Heads.
( Which I've been roped in to serve the food and drinks....what an honour!!)

Busy day for them....and me

Then...on the Monday.( Public holiday,Queen's birthday)..

They are off to Warwick to the Morgan Park raceway for a few laps of the track...

AFTER a run (ALL welcome, and I still have to work it out) ...that will take them up around the scenic mountain roads ..

Through Beechmont .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beechmont,_Queensland

to Canungra,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canungra,_Queensland

Where I've promised them that they'll get "The best chips in the world"at the Funky Dory Cafe...before they continue on their way to Warwick.

Hoping to look after them and make their visit as enjoyable as possible.

I'll be doing a "blurb" on the e-mails as we get closer to the date.

Cheers,
Warren.
Laner likes this.

Last edited by Wazza; 04-22-2015 at 11:02 PM..
Old 04-22-2015, 11:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Cool rocks

Just giving non-clubby people the heads up.

And for those non-clubby people you should join so you get on the club invite list and come along to events like these. As you can see there's a bit happening just on that weekend alone!

(I also understand that not everyone is into car clubs which is cool too.)