Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
May 2024
S M T W T F S
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2003, 04:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Homebush,B2 Windsor 445
Not Ranked     

Hey Jason,it's about time you posted on this site....!!! Yeah i know i should spend more time building a car instead of typing here ...but it's as close as i can get at present.
As put by Mike Moore my untimely death has been greatly embelished but as i've told you it's a matter of prioritising what is important at the moment ,given that though Mike has re-ignited that drive to get the car finished..

Catch you guys soon ...Paul
Ps .Can you send a membership to my home address, i've missed Snaketales!!!
Old 06-24-2003, 06:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RC_Sports Car Replica. Dodge Viper Blue, Candy apple Red stripes 408_Cleveland, 2v heads, twin Gas Research throttle bodies, Full manual stage 3 C10 auto, Jag 3.07 rear.
Not Ranked     

I've just finished the new membership form and I'm about to do a mail out to all the guys on the Vic email list.
You should have it before the end of the week.

I was digging through my video collection the other day and came up one short.........any ideas?

I would have put a little smiley face after that last line if I knew how to. (hint)

Cheers,
Jason.
Old 06-24-2003, 06:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

I'll be a paid up member again WOW

I had the video in today as david was home crook and those cobras are so soothing......but he started crying when he saw mummys car tyres peeling off on the skid pan

Are you serious what sort of help desk do you run??????

Paul
Old 06-24-2003, 06:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RC_Sports Car Replica. Dodge Viper Blue, Candy apple Red stripes 408_Cleveland, 2v heads, twin Gas Research throttle bodies, Full manual stage 3 C10 auto, Jag 3.07 rear.
Not Ranked     

Cute but not to informitive
Old 06-24-2003, 06:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

On the bottom right of this thread box,at the new thread / post reply, post your reply through this post reply button and the options will come up in a diff window don't post a reply through the post reply at the bottom of the initial screen.......

Last edited by OZCOBRA; 06-24-2003 at 06:51 AM..
Old 06-24-2003, 07:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

COOL
Old 06-24-2003, 07:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Now how do I get a little piture under my user name
Old 06-24-2003, 07:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Top of page user-cp. have a play i'm going to bed!!!
catchya soon
Old 06-24-2003, 07:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thankyou,

I guess I should get back to work now.

What an excellent nightshift time-waster I've stumbled upon.
Old 06-25-2003, 05:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Jason, can you send me some membership forms as well, i dont think i have ever officially become a member.

Andy Chirnside,
P.O. Box 400,
Lilydale, 3140.

Thanks,

Andy.

Anything is possible (if you can justify throwing bucket loads of money at it!).
Old 06-25-2003, 06:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Good to hear the Big Bad Black Big Blocks' back being built. It was black wasn't it?
It has been a while since I've done the old Lileydale trip. In fact I think it was dust coloured last time I laid eyes on it.

I've spent the last couple of nights reading some of the older threads on this forum, and if you and Paul built Cobras as well as you both bull****, I think you would both have 6 cars each finished and on the road.

I'll be emailing out the new membership forms shortly.
May even post one on this site.

Cheers big ears
Old 06-27-2003, 09:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     
Default Vic Membership

Hi there everyone, been awhile since i have had a chance to look in here, looks like there has been a bit happening.
Can someone from interstate join your club (cant find one here)
If so can you send me an application?
David Rawnsley.
Po box 2897, Alice Springs, NT, 0871.
Thanks

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.
Old 06-28-2003, 02:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We'd love to sign you up Dave but I believe QLD may be covering NT.
I know for sure that we have Tassie, and SA have WA.

Come to think of it maybe SA are looking after NT.

Leave it with me, I'll find out for you.
Old 06-28-2003, 05:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby alum 468 block
Not Ranked     

Look out now..... Jason has found the site and there will be little work done on night shift.

I told you Jason it would be addictive. I only play later in the evening or on shift changes. The Managers and the crew here think I am working. Who is running this place

See even I can now add smiling faces. Look out I may even have a car to add. Will have photos if someone can remember to take the new video camera.

Packed it with some parts and left the entire box on the garage floor luckily Danni or Anne did not drive over it. It was still there when I got back from McDonald Bros. Racing in Melbourne.

Did a fair bit of work this weekend, but did not put enough hardener in the resin and it still hasn't gone off and dried. The boys have the heater on now - summer in the shed there.

If it dries I will be back later in the week and will do final paint of chassis and assembly. Then its brake and fuel lines. Have started the dash also and it will be finished. This stuff I do at home and take over each week.

Its amazing how much you can achieve in two days when you are there to work on the car only. I even have the phone diverted.

Cheers all

Bernie
KMS 427 #662 Shelby 468 CSX 1026
Old 06-28-2003, 05:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

There is going to be even less work done on night shift tonight.
I've just set the big projector up in the board room up stairs , so I'm off to watch the MotoGP.

I'll be back during the adds to check for updates but don't Write to much I'll only have a couple of minutes