Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 10-21-2003, 04:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB,Ford Tickford 302 220kw with BTR 4 speed auto, 3.9:1 LSD
Not Ranked     
Default Europa Spares/Cobra Spares

Has any body in Australia had dealings with Europa Spares / Cobra Spares?

I emailed them a couple of times last week and have still not had a reply as yet. This does not make me feel comfortable about ordering from them. Are they reliable?

Cameron
Old 10-21-2003, 08:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Cobra #273, 427 S/O, ERA GT-40 #2057, Excalibur Cobra.
Not Ranked     

CAMERON,

IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO EUROPA SPARES IN NORTH CAROLINA I HAVE DEALT WITH THEM SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE PAST FIVE YEARS. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM. I'M NOT CERTAIN THAT IT'S A "FULL TIME" JOB WITH HIM SO SOMETIMES COMMUNICATIONS MAY BE SLOW.

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH THEIR PRODUCTS AND THEIR PRICES ARE QUITE COMPETITIVE.

ADDITIONALLY - - THEY SEEM TO HAVE A NUMBER OF "INTERESTING" PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE.

I HOPE THIS HELPS.

Y'ALL HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY,

BLACKJACK
Old 10-21-2003, 09:25 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 302 done, CSX289 comp body, leaf spring chassis to original specs...
Not Ranked     

There is Cobra Spares located in England. My catalog inquires on the internet had no response, but by phone were very helpful and gracious. I would use them again.

Hope that helps -John
Old 10-21-2003, 11:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Dax 426FE Stroker/Tremec 600
Not Ranked     

If you are referring to Europa Spares in Tutbury England, I have used them loads of times. Service is excellent, with same day despatch. Visited the store a couple of times-wall to wall Cobra stuff, like candy in a sweet shop!

Mark
Old 10-21-2003, 11:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Dax 426FE Stroker/Tremec 600
Not Ranked     

If you are still having problems contacting them, let me know with your details, and I will 'phone them and tell them to get their ass into gear!!
Old 10-21-2003, 12:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters, Tweaked 351W, T-5Z, CRII Tech Support Team.
Not Ranked     

Have bought tons of stuff from them over the years. Just like buying from JC Whitney, or Summit. Good quality OEM parts. e-mail doesn't always get their attention, but fax and phonecalls do. Owner is Wayne Roper.

You Aussies will have an easier time understanding Brits on the phone than we yanks do.

Funny story. One box they had addressed to me in Springfield, Vagina, USA instead of Virginia.

The things they sell are OEM, and replacement parts for British cars. MG's, Jags, Healys, Triumphs, and AC's. And the prices reflect this. (As opposed to specialty parts here.). Imagine being in the UK and trying to find a resto part for your '66 Mustang locally. Cost you a fortune.
Old 10-22-2003, 01:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB,Ford Tickford 302 220kw with BTR 4 speed auto, 3.9:1 LSD
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the responses guys,

The place I am refering to is the one in Tutbury, England. I would have specified but I was unaware there was one in the US.

Mark, Thanks for your offer. I'll try phoning them myself and if that does not get the desired result I'll let you know.

Have fun

Cameron
Old 10-23-2003, 01:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Cameron, when you are ordering from Europa, if you order big stuff, you will probably have to go and pick it up from customs and you will get charged G.S.T and customs duty. Remember to factor this in to your budget. Europa are great to deal with and yes their shop is like a lolly shop for big boys!

Andy.

Anything is possible (if you can justify throwing bucket loads of money at it!).
Old 11-06-2003, 03:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

In case any body is interested.

I ordered some parts from Europa Spares on The 23rd of October and they arrived at my house on 5th November. Everything was in stock. Seems like pretty good service to me.

www.europaspares.com

Have fun

Cameron
Old 11-06-2003, 06:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Antique and collectibles, 351W, 370HP
Not Ranked     

Blacljack,

I was unaware that there was a europa spares in North Carolina. My search only turned up the one in england. Can you pass along any contact info (website etc.)

Thanks

Wayne Z
Old 11-06-2003, 09:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Cobra #273, 427 S/O, ERA GT-40 #2057, Excalibur Cobra.
Not Ranked     

I'LL BE HAPPY TO, WAYNE.

I'LL HAVE TO DIG THROUGH MY PILE OF IMPORTANT "STUFF" FOR HIS CARD. I MET HIM AT THE KIT CAR SHOW AT CARLISLE, PA THIS PAST MAY. HE GOES BY SOME OTHER NAME - WHICH I CAN'T IMMEDIATELY RECALL - BUT HE MARKETS OUT OF THE EUROPA CATALOG AS WELL AS OTHER SOURCES.

NICE GUY - EASY TO WORK WITH AND VERY FARE PRICES.

Y'ALL HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY.

BLACKJACK

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: