Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Gumball Rally On Dvd (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/57351-gumball-rally-dvd.html)

Batman 09-05-2004 04:27 AM

Gumball Rally On Dvd

ok, HERE IT IS

The Gumball Rally is now available on DVD

I have had an excellent copy professionally transferred to DVD along with

GT40 Reunion at Watkins Glen
Carroll Shelby The man & his cars
Rendevous

I have checked them all and I would rate Rendevous as the best copy, then the others as 9/10

I would like to offer copies of these to all the Club Cobra members for a really cheap price of $35 for the lot including postage to anywhere in Australia or for $25 if you want to wait until the Nationals and collect. I can sell them individually for $15 each including postage or $5 each for pickup.

I'm trying to keep the costs as low as possible so that everyone can enjoy these fab films. :JEKYLHYDE:

I know a lot of you have DVD burners & the facilities to copy so I don't xpect to be the sole supplier for very long but I would appreciate a bit of support for getting these films transferred and allow me to recoup some of the costs. :CRY:
I'm not trying to make a living out of these films but just wanting other Shelby fans the option of DVD.

Let me know who would like copies and whether you want them posted or brought to the nationals.

I could do bulk orders for clubs which would save on postage too.

Cheers
Batman

boxhead 09-05-2004 05:39 AM

I will grab a set at the nationals.

BMK 09-05-2004 06:34 AM

Batman

See you at the Nationals. I'll be the one standing there with the $25 in my hand.

Don't think I would get a chance to watch them before.

Cheers

Bernie

BLACKJACK 09-05-2004 09:03 AM

HI, BATMAN - - - -

HOW MUCH TO SEND ONE TO ONE OF THE "OTHER COLONIES"???

DOES AUSTRALIA USE THE SAME TECH FORMAT AS THE USA ???

GUYS LIKE YOU MAKE A MAJOR CONTRIBUTION TO THE COBRA COMMUNITY. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DEVELOPE AND SHARE THIS PROJECT.

Y'ALL HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY.

BLACKJACK

pneall 09-05-2004 02:32 PM

Sounds like a good deal to me. Please reserve one for me and I will collect at Nationals.

Thanks,

Phil

Leeroy 09-05-2004 03:44 PM

Hi Batman,
sounds like great value for the set. I can't wait till the nationals to get them so I will PM my details for you to deliver. Cobras still awaiting final engine wiring so I need an early fix.
Leeroy

justbetter 09-05-2004 04:12 PM

Me Too

Im Know i'll see you soon but you better leave a boot space copy for me too.

Thanks

Shelby400 09-05-2004 04:29 PM

I have had a look through a couple of video stores for this movie but up until now had no luck.

Put me down for the DVD's and I will take them of your hands at the Nationals.

Brett

Batman 09-06-2004 11:03 PM

Thanks guys.
I'll make sure I bring plenty of supplies in October.

Rebel1 09-07-2004 12:20 AM

Oi Batman, Yep.... a set for me too taaa.

Tell me how ya wanna get ya money.... I can send cash....give ya a card number..whatever is easier for you.

Cheers

STASIK A4 09-07-2004 01:45 AM

email me your contact details... and i will pick my copy up....;)

Bryan Wilson 09-08-2004 04:49 PM

Hey, Batman bring a set for me with you to the nationals. :D
Cheers,
Bryan

Batman 09-09-2004 06:12 AM

I've got most of the mail out ones almost ready to go but I'm off to Bris-Vegas for a holiday on Sunday so I will post them out (or contact anyone I haven't spoken to yet about details etc) as soon as I get back - 23rd.
If you could PM me your mobile or phone number & I'lll call you about specifics.

I'm glad there's been a bit of interest

Cheers
Batman

Rebel1 09-09-2004 02:46 PM

PM sent..taa batman

Cheers

priobe 09-09-2004 03:09 PM

Batman,
I am interested in purchasing the DVD. Can you please let me know the process in which I will need to provide payment?

priobe 09-10-2004 11:40 AM

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Batman to purchase a copy of the movie

Dave Bermani 09-10-2004 12:09 PM

..uh, guys...are you making and/or buying copies of copyrighted material? I don't think anyone really wants to participate in movie piracy.

Dave

BMK 10-11-2004 05:49 AM

Batman

Looks like a few of the later 'Posts" have fallen off here.

Well I watched the DVD and thought they were great. %/ mmmM a GT40..

Bernie

Rebel1 10-11-2004 06:15 AM

Bernie..gotta agree with you...the GT40's were .......NICE!

Anyways...someone ;) sent me some DVD's with some fantastic footage on them...absolute great stuff. :D

Whoever it was who sent them to me....thanks heaps...I'm super happy. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BMK 10-11-2004 06:24 AM

Les

Yes, the same guy sent them to me. A premature Christmas present perhaps.

That was a Christmas present..

I was surprised to hear the late Bib Stillwells name mentioned throughout. You may recal he was leading the race there.

He was a regular runner at the Geelong Speedtrials each November...%/

Must say I didn't realise his extensive contact with the GT40's.

:eek:..I found myself trying to decide what colour I wanted...%/

Dream on

Bernie