Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
June 2024
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2006, 08:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Classic Revival

Hi,
I have been asked by several of our customers why is it that they find comments on this forum about poor service from us when they have received excellent service themselves.

Looking through some of the pages on this site, it has become apparent that a few people have posted comments about not receiving adequate support in the build of their vehicles. These comments seem to come from people who, to my recollection, have not asked for information from me!

It would seem that they have instead searched for answers on this forum rather than ask me. Then they have complained, not to me, but to the world via this forum, that we do not give adequate service!

Well, I am here to clarify this point – WE ARE COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

In the 18 years that we have been building Cobra kits, we have many, many totally satisfied customers – we do know of 2 in this period who were not completely satisfied, no matter what we did for them! I am sure that this happens in all industries.

So to ensure that ALL of our customers ( or as many as humanly possible ) are satisfied, I have decided to start this page in this forum for those customers who would rather obtain any information form here - instead of the normal channels open to our customers of telephone, e-mail, fax & personal visits. Naturally, all of these normal channels of communication will remain open for all customers to receive information/advice or a chat about what they are up to. We are always interested in seeing different methods of building these vehicles & have updated the build manual whenever a customer has contacted us because they could not understand how certain things went together. We have then supplied those customers with updated versions of the manual. If you have not asked any questions, it has been assumed that you did not need any further advice!
As it says in the front of the manual, if you have any advice/suggestions about the manual or product we want to hear them. This is because I wrote the manual, & after building these for so long I can do it with my eyes shut!
With such knowledge of the product, it is easy to gloss over issues that the first time builder (most customers) finds difficult. I myself have similar issues with manuals (computer software) I have been trying for 6 mths to sort out a CAD programme in 3D, (no problem in 2D) however the manual says “ in the drop down menu select…” But where the f… do you get that drop down menu from!!! The manual is written for a reader who already knows the programme.

So if you have any problems, or just need advice you now know how to obtain it. We will endeavour to sort out any problem that you encounter. That is customer service.

Please don’t muddy the waters here with other forum bit & pieces, just any problems you need sorted out.

Unlike our normal channels of communication, this one can not be as quick due to the fact that I am not always sitting here in front of this screen typing – my typing is to slow! If you need a quick answer, use the normal channels. The mobile is always available after hours for those who get stuck after hours.

Cheers,
Ian Denner
Classic Revival
www.classicrevival.com.au