Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 06-16-2007, 10:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default American Car's Bike's & Hot Rod show 29/7 4 Charity

All American Car's Bike's & Hot Rod show

Hello everyone over the last week or so we have all heard about what the SES have done to help out the flood victims all these volunteers work for free, so I was thinking we should do something to show our appreciation for these guys & girls who risk their lives to help others.
So I thought lets put an all American Car's Bike & Hot Rod show on to raise money for them I have spoken to the SES in Wollongong & they are right behind the idea.
I then spoke to my mate who runs Towradgi beach Hotel who is more than happy to hold the event at the hotel & the band will be the Bondi Cigars
This will be held on Sunday the 29th of July I am in the process of getting some prizes together, & each entrant will be given a free raffle ticket on entry, I will let you know what the prizes will be soon.

I will keep updating this if you have any suggestions please feel free to call me on A/H 0403026867 Gary.
It would be great to see as many of uses attend this as possible & please tell your friends with American Car's Bike & Hot Rod's to come along.

Meeting places we will have two the first one is.
The train station car park just before the Caltex servo Heathcote meet at 8am Leaving 8.30am.

For people coming in from Appin Rd meet at the top of Bulli Pass at 8.30am & be ready to join the convoy when they pass you by, they should reach you there about 8.45am.

The second meeting spot will be Uncle leo's servo on the Hume hwy just before the start of the Freeway to the ACT meet there 7.45am leaving 8am then head down to Picton Rd turn left & head towards Wollongong just up from the exit onto the F6 you can pull over & wait for the convoy which should go past about 8.50am & then onto Towradgi Beach Hotel
Old 06-17-2007, 07:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival #3199. 366ci L76, T56 6 speed, Blue circle custom paint, Australias most original cobra 2009-2010
Not Ranked     

I was at a function at the Towadgi Beach hotel a few weekends ago and it is a great spot. Fantastic renovation - including a massive fish tank with a decent black tipped reef shark - didnt the kids love that.

Great spot for a Sunday lunch and a quiet ale.

Cheers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: