Club Cobra Gas-N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > B & B Cobra's --- Speak with Bryan Anderson

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2004, 04:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Another Cobra is born!

Well finally have my car running! Been a long time coming but worth every bit of time. My wife said I looked like a 3 yr old at Christmas... See is right I felt like one.. It sounded great and started righ up. I know I know who cares, but I am venting!! Wooo Hooo GO SOX!
Old 10-21-2004, 06:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B+B 351w #112
Not Ranked     

Congrats! Now we need more pictures in your gallery. Jim
Old 10-21-2004, 07:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks, I dont know if you are looking on the forum gallery or my build page. But here is the build page with a close to current status.

http://www.pphometheaters.com/Cobra/index.html
Old 10-21-2004, 11:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Its red (or Blue) with a 427 and completely fictional.
Not Ranked     

Congrats on the new Toy Carlo! Sure beats sitting in the car making "Vroom Vroom" noises dosent it.

9-11 Never Forget

Fear starts with FE
Old 10-21-2004, 12:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B+B 351w #112
Not Ranked     

Thanks for all the pictures. Just remember the built is only haft the fun. About to put mine away for the winter. Had snow flurries one day last week. Its 58* today so time for one last spin. Jim
Old 10-21-2004, 01:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Talking

Yes it does beat the Sitting in the garage pretending. I hope to give it a test drive this weekend and setup for the body to get mounted. My goal is to get it painted and all set over the winter for spring....
Old 10-21-2004, 04:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #139, Indigo blue, white stripes, KeithCraft 351W, 315 WHP, 17" Boyd Smoothies, dual roll bars, gunrack, assorted young females
Not Ranked     

Carlo- the pics of your super-sano chassis and engine install pics are wonderful-

... but the little girl in the driver's seat stole my heart.

I envy you.

Car AND driver.

UT
Old 10-21-2004, 04:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Its red (or Blue) with a 427 and completely fictional.
Not Ranked     

Carlo, have you decided on a Color Combo yet? Its not very often that A Cobra built by its owner comes together so nicely, very well done. I too am envious of you, you are close to having my Dream car. I still have at the very least another year to wait to get one in the Garage that isn't built yet. Even then I wont have the satisfaction of building it with my own two hands. Very nicely done.

9-11 Never Forget

Fear starts with FE
Old 10-21-2004, 05:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well thanks so much for the kind words.... Yeah thats my little one Gianna. She's 6. I plan to go with a color similar to the one on my home page of build. I would like a little bit richer deeper burg-with bluish tone. Then I am going with a titanium faded in stripes almost smoked in but very noticible.
Old 10-21-2004, 05:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star 427 Comp Big Old Rat Heavy duty slush box
Not Ranked     

Nice Job!!!. You are very right when you get the rush of the first start. At the start of the five months of long nights and weekends, with the encouragement of a loving wife, the anticipation starts. What will it look like? What will it sound like? When will it get done? As well as all of all kinds of self doubtingquestions. It was worth every second of self gratification, barked knuckles, tired eyes, mental anguish, and physical abuse. Only you can say " I built this car". It is worth it all to hit the key the first time and think back at all your work and say nothing but "WOW". Enjoy the ride!
Old 10-22-2004, 04:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Nice build Carlo. I see in your photos that you did not use a rag joint in the steering column? Where did you get that setup?
Old 10-22-2004, 04:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thats an IDIDit Column setup that came with my kit.