Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > B & B Cobra's --- Speak with Bryan Anderson

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2005, 06:17 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Question Roadster design technology

Tell me about this kit's design technology--I noticed that the kit we're discussing has 11" disk brakes all around--what other good stuff is built into it? Any planned future changes or upgrades?
Old 03-10-2005, 07:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B w/FRPP 347ci 450HP Crate
Send a message via AIM to OhBuoy
Not Ranked     

While Bryan, Barry, Karen and Slow Dawg could talk better to this, there are improvements being added to the car all of the time. The seat and seat belt configuration in my car versus one shipped a couple of months later is entirely different and much improved in the newer design.

The frame is a little heavier than most, but that adds some safety. Alot of the replicas use the "Fiberglass Tub" technology. I have not found any drawbacks to it after 1000 miles. One benefit is that you get to achieve an awsome buzz while glassing the peices together.

I do wish the car was more geared towards road racing, but I am sure it will not be the hampering facter when I finally get it on the track. Bryan and the gang are great to work with. I think that the company ranks up there with the top manufacturers, they just produce way fewer vehicles.

One thing to keep in mind with them being a smaller company is if you want something different done, ask them. They make alot of the parts themselves and can customize. I messed up my door lock holes, and they were able to ship me a set without the holes drilled. This allowed me to reposition the one that was bad. I know people have upgraded the frame paint (highly advised, especially if you are not going to do any frame mods.)

Tom
Old 03-10-2005, 07:25 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Frame paint upgrade--good idea.

Golf clubs fit in the trunk, right?
Old 03-10-2005, 07:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B w/FRPP 347ci 450HP Crate
Send a message via AIM to OhBuoy
Not Ranked     

Never tried clubs in the trunk, don't golf. Why spend the day walking around on a nice front lawn chasing a white ball around and replacing it when it goes in the water when you can be in the car, 4000RPM in 5th gear shortly after pulling out of the toll gate enjoying the wonderfull set of pipes that sound better than any pipe organ???
Old 03-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

You HAVE to golf when you're retired--it's an unwritten rule. Besides, it gives me an opportunity to contemplate the creation of a Cobra golf cart!