Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > B & B Cobra's --- Speak with Bryan Anderson

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 06:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B, 302 Ford crate motor
Not Ranked     
Default shake down ride

Took the Cobra out for about an hour and a half. 40 to 50 miles or so.
I had to get gas and people came over and asked questions and took pictures with their phones. It is pretty cool.
Before I went I changed the front springs but maybe I should make that another post. I have a hesitation in the carb acelerator pump but very little else to realy complain about. I will go over every nut and bolt before next time.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:34 PM
The longest build.....
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Mid-States, 428 Police Interceptor, TKO 5 speed, Jaguar rearend, Trigos, and Guardsman Blue!!!
Not Ranked     

Hey biggs,

Cool.

It really is a blast to drive these cars.

Say hey if you run into me at a car show or cruise night,
I'll keep an eye out too.

Great build pictures in your photo album.

Best,
BC

www.bluecarministries.com
Old 08-06-2009, 11:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: jbl
Not Ranked     

nice, get used to the gas station social hour, funny the questions people ask and the comments they make. i like to make the drive to hillsdale and across the dam to 68 then back east. need any help let me know regarding tuning or scaling the car, i can shade tree with the best of them. i'm down the road in paola btw. you plan on doing any track time?
Old 08-07-2009, 06:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I don't think I will do much track stuff but I may try a little out of curiosity. I ran my 99 Mustang Cobra at Hallett a few times. I may drive down to Paola Saturday for some business and I think I will drive it. First longer trip and see how it goes.
I have a hesitation in the carb, accel pump I suspect. It's a 4150 Holley.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: jbl
Not Ranked     

pm sent.

the club is going to hit some of the cruises sat. evening, i'm sure they'd be happy to have you join in.

4:00 PM - If you are still up for some driving after that, we are going to hit a number of cruise nights again this weekend. Last weekend was a blast, and the reaction of folks when a dozen or so Cobras rolled into a cruise night was priceless. This weekend we will meet at 4:00 pm at the Quick Trip off of 435 & Roe (north of 435, west of Roe). From there we will attend the cruise night at Winsteads at 103rd & Metcalf, then onto the Merriam cruise night (5470 Merriam Dr), and ending at the huge cruise night in North Kansas City (18th & Fayette St).
Old 08-08-2009, 06:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Oh man, I am not that brave yet. I have no night time drives yet. I have only been to Gardner and Hillsdale. Relatively safe not too far destinations.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: JBL now SOLD
Send a message via AIM to jdean
Not Ranked     

Biggs congratulations on getting it on the road (notice I did not say finishing it, they never are)!

What color of red did you pick? Looks good!
Old 08-08-2009, 06:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

The color is Ford "Vibrant Red". It is the color of Ford's 1993 Mustang Cobra which I have one. Both cars match each other.
I am going to post some more pics especially the one with the licence plate on the rear!