Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > BackDraft Racing ---

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2016, 09:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B
Not Ranked     

Custom car means build it the way you want it.You only have to please yourself if I wanted to mount a cooler in it I would it's mine lye aged seats sound good.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1989 KCC from South Africa Right Hand Drive
Not Ranked     

I have all weather tires, heated seats, Bluetooth stereo(phone too),extra large side wings , working wipers (3 of them), and finally I am buying new wheels, (I hate the ones I have)....I'll also challenge anyone to a race....😊
Old 01-24-2016, 09:30 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I have the crimestopper seat heaters. When I worked at a dealership I installed a few and never had a comeback or complaint.

If you want the switches up front you'll have to extend the harness, I usually use a stinger 9wire cable to make the run. On modern cars the harness is plenty long enough to mount switches in the console with no modification, so if you found a way to mount them near your seat you'd be set. The relay portion is tricky to hide on my Cobra, usually I would mount it under the seat. I just have it wrapped in black felt and hot glued to the carpet behind the seat.

They are warm in a couple of minutes, hot in about 15 and at that point I usually turn them to low. I drove from Austin to El Paso this Christmas and they were great when the sun went down in the desert.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BD 1445 Coyote TKO 600 3.91
Not Ranked     
Default Heated seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSX3183 View Post
Why don't you just go out and by a motorhome, it will have your heated seats, and lots of cupholders!

What's this world coming to, heated seats in a repica Cobra, are we talking "girly men"
Well OHIO since you can only drive your car about 7 months a year before you have to fog the ENGINE Block the TIRES, here in TEXAS we drive OUR COBRAS 12 months a year... and when it is SUNNY and 45 degrees, November through MARCH that's HOW WE ROLL...

In fact, were headed out today to a TEXAS winery while you car is on lock down...

JUST SAYING!!!!

BTW i have Backdraft HEATED seats and they have 2 options
mln385 likes this.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham #684, 482FE, Mike Mccluskey build
Send a message via Skype™ to fordracing65
Not Ranked     

When are you guys adding cruise control, anti lock brakes, air bags, and an auto transmission??? The term Visceral should describe a Cobra, my daily driver has less options than your cobra's, nobody really cares what you do with it. its your car, just like most don't care what Bruce Jenner does with his body, just seems a little strange to me, but that's why we have options, I guess...
Old 01-24-2016, 10:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BD 1445 Coyote TKO 600 3.91
Not Ranked     
Default Heated seats

Quote:
Why don't you just go out and by a motorhome, it will have your heated seats, and lots of cupholders!

What's this world coming to, heated seats in a repica Cobra, are we talking "girly men"
Well OHIO since you can only drive your car about 7 months a year before you have to fog the ENGINE Block the TIRES, here in TEXAS we drive OUR COBRAS 12 months a year... and when it is SUNNY and 45 degrees, November through MARCH that's HOW WE ROLL...

In fact, were headed out today to a TEXAS winery while you car is on lock down...

JUST SAYING!!!!

BTW I have Backdraft HEATED seats and they have 2 options low and high
Attached Images

kevins2 likes this.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance, Survival Motorsports aluminum FE 482
Not Ranked     

Quote:
it's not about being macho, it's about driving a sports car, it's about the experience, the tradition, one must suffer the little dis comforts, to fully appreciate the car, and what the car is meant to be. Again, if you want creature comfort, buy something different.

IMHO, you are not a real enthusiast.
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I hope you are kidding. Are you the new Real1?
mln385 and kevins2 like this.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1989 KCC from South Africa Right Hand Drive
Not Ranked     

I have fantasized about an all wheel drive ,ABS, traction control Cobra.....can you imagine.......😁😁😁😁😨
Old 01-24-2016, 11:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft RT3 #1133, Ford Racing 306
Not Ranked     

Has anyone installed aftermarket powered windows and top?
Old 01-24-2016, 11:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2932 with 438 Lykins Motorsports engine. Previous owner of FFR 5452.
Not Ranked     

I bought my wife a heated vest. It's lithium battery powered and keeps her warm no matter what the temp is outside. Puts it on under a jacket and she's nice and toasty.

Thought about one for myself, but here in Southern California, we only have about a week of winter weather.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:13 PM
Backdraft Racing Dealer
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft Racing
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHANMADD View Post
I have fantasized about an all wheel drive ,ABS, traction control Cobra.....can you imagine.......😁😁😁😁😨
We actually have ABS this year. Heated seats for about 6 years. I'm not opposed to the AWD idea, I think we will try Turbos first. Depends on the "enthusiasm" or our clients
Old 01-25-2016, 06:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham #684, 482FE, Mike Mccluskey build
Send a message via Skype™ to fordracing65
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashburn View Post
We actually have ABS this year. Heated seats for about 6 years. I'm not opposed to the AWD idea, I think we will try Turbos first. Depends on the "enthusiasm" or our clients
What about traction control, these cars can be dangerous, lol, give me a break...