Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > BackDraft Racing ---

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2004, 06:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Doc Secret Decoder Ring

Doc if you're "105 cars" are as genuine as your Cobra or Shelby, I have serious doubts.......Maybe I'll start claiming to have owned 106 cars. People will believe anything they read on the 'net, right?

For the real meaning, let's plug your last reply into the secret BS decoder:

"Thanks for your nice comments." read: love me love me

"My websites and cars have truly been a source of lots of fun and enjoyment." read: as well as a huge boost to my ego

"I love to share them with others as you can tell." read: I'll brag about my "105" cars all day given 1/2 a chance, and since I'm "sharing" I can justify it too!

"That's half the fun of it." read: All of this self-adulation is more like 95% of my enjoyment.......

Old 11-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

V8,,,, I'd say what I think of you but it would just get censored anyway.

Suffice to say you are a genuine 100% a$$hole.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Its red (or Blue) with a 427 and completely fictional.
Not Ranked     

V8, STOP BEING AN A$$HOLE

SO, your one of the people that TRY to make others feel bad so they can make themselves feel better, right?

What an A$$

9-11 Never Forget

Fear starts with FE
Old 11-24-2004, 04:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #13 Cobra w/430 HP 392 stroker
Not Ranked     

I appreciate my friends jumping in and for expressing your opinions of v-8's comments. Thanks guys!

V-8 I have ran across people like you all my life. I guess it's a result of your upbringing. I feel sorry for you that your jealousy prevents you from enjoying real friendships with some fine people.

Since you seem to want to prove to the world that you're such a JERK I'll put a challenge out to you.

I'll meet you on any race track of your choice in the Phoenix area, Firebird Drag Strip, Firebird NASA open road course, Phoenix International Raceway PIR Nascar track, Speedworld's NHRA drag strip, or even Manzanita Dirt Oval with whatever car you would like to bring and at 60 years old I will blow your A$$$$ away! Anytime!

If you want to see what you might be up against, I will be ON-TRACK and racing this Friday the 26th at 7 a.m. at Firebird running in the GREEN Group and on Sunday at PIR at 7 a.m. running in HPDE 3.

If I am too much for you to handle then I'll let my wife run against you and she too would kick your A$$$!

I would offer to come to you for such a challenge but I don't think your worth the effort.

This will be my last reply to your B.S.

Doc

Last edited by moneymanager; 11-24-2004 at 05:26 AM..
Old 11-24-2004, 05:42 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

Ernie, I do believe you used a nasty word.

We accept new people into our family, sight unseen. We really do not know much about them until they have conversed with us and usually ask for advice or information. And, being the generally good natured, highly spirited people we are, we offer just about everything and anything.

I suppose we are, as given evidence in our efforts, one of the most thank-full group of car nuts there is.

So, this Thanksgiving we will give thanks for our lives, friends and accomplishments. So, Doc, please accept my congratulations for winning.

V8, I would venture to say Ernie has delivered a rather accurate description of what most of might feel towards you.

Your negative, nasty, insensitive and obviously envious comments really are not welcome, wanted nor needed. I do believe this is the first time I have seen a thread censored.

When you get over your ill feelings for those around you who are making things happen, you might want to personally and most humbly appologize to Doc.

One more thing, I only hope you understand this next comment: Don't pi$$ down my back and tell me it's rainin.

Cheers Doc, Ernie and everyone else. Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited by trularin; 11-24-2004 at 05:45 AM..
Old 11-24-2004, 09:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default THANKS

Dorc - Thanks for your reply and for posting yet another pic of yourself and another of your many many cars....only showing us again what a classic egomaniac looks like.

Re your challenge, are you saying that your wife is "Fast" ?

Mulitiple choice: Is Jolene the brand name for a motor oil, a pomade, or an intimate lubricant?
Old 11-24-2004, 11:47 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     

Thanks for sharing the car links Doc, I enjoyed them. As for what some say about the 'ethusiasm', don't worry about it. It is normal. As we say, you have been bitten hard!

V8. Four posts, all about Doc. Is this all you have to offer? If you don't like the guy, don't read his posts.

Everyone, have a great Thanksgiving!

Rick

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 11-24-2004, 11:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Good advice rdorman...But I'm going to put this more plainly, so that some street folk can understand.

Veeight, stop ripping on Doc you f***ing @$$hole. If you don't like to read about other people winning cause your jealus that you havn't won $h|t, then don't read it! So be respectful on here or get off you f***ing dickweed.

Don't let the door hit you in the @$$ ON YOUR WAY OUT!
Old 11-24-2004, 12:00 PM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the more, uh...... well, colorful interpretation

A V8 and a Lurch8. I do beleive I am detecting a pattern here

Rick

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com