Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF, Roush 427R
Not Ranked     
Cool 2014 End of Summer Run - Levi Stadium - Reserve Now

Our EOS Run this year will be a little different. I have arranged for a 90 minute VIP tour of the new Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara on Saturday October 18th. This will be followed by a non-guided tour of the 49er Museum where most people tend to spend about an hour. Cost is $31 per person and MUST BE pre-paid**. Please plan to arrive by 10 AM to allow for parking and checking in with our tour guide. I will provide parking details as we get closer to the Event.

For those who wish to join us for the optional lunch, we will re-gather at 1 PM at Michael Mina's Bourbon & Steak Pub at the Stadium. They have a pre-set menu that includes a: hamburger, turkey burger or pulled pork sandwich with: fries, potato salad or greens; a Bud Light or soda; and a chocolate chip cookie. Additional drinks (and other food) are available on a cash basis. I am working out details for an alternate veggie entree and other dining details. Cost is $26 per person and MUST BE pre-paid**. No outside food is permitted at the restaurant.

This is a Rain or Shine event - as there is not much of a Tour component of this event, it won't matter if the weather is bad and you drive an alternate car - let's keep our fingers crossed for Cobra weather and the chance for a great photo Op.

Since I had to pre-pay the cost of the Tour, Museum & Lunch and I was only able to reserve a limited number of tickets; in order to attend, I must ask that you "reimburse me" now for your spot - first come, first served. If more folks wish to attend, I may be able to obtain an additional tour time but the time slots are truly being sold out very quickly and a second tour may not coincide exactly with the first group - the sooner I get a head count, the sooner I can try to arrange for a second tour. Once I get a better handle on BACC (and their co-pilot) attendance, I am open to non-BACC members attending If you have non-BACC friends who would like to join us, please let me know.

**In order to reserve a spot, please send your payment to my PayPal account (BACobraClub@yahoo.com) - $31 per person for the Tour and Museum or $57 for the Tour, Museum and Lunch. Let me know if you "don't do" PayPal and we can arrange a different payment method.

Questions? Tom

Some details of the Tour as provided by the 49ers:

With smaller group sizes and additional tour stops, our private group tours offer the ultimate VIP treatment. Hosted by our most knowledgeable tour guides, a private group tour begins at the upper level of the Intel Plaza with a photo opportunity in front of the playing field. Your tour stops will include visiting several of the premium club spaces, a private suite and the Verizon Press Level.
After you’ve seen these areas you will head up to the NRG Solar Terrace to see our green roof. Then you will move down to the field level to check out the locker rooms including the Gold Rush locker room.

Last edited by cobrasnake; 09-15-2014 at 01:36 PM..
Old 09-15-2014, 04:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five Racing MKIII Roadster 347
Not Ranked     

Hmmm, I've already completed the tour and museum courtesy of my wife, but I would like to just meet people for lunch and be able to park with the group. Not sure how any of that would work but "IF" it could be arranged, let me know and you can count me in for the lunch.

As always, thanks for arranging the EOS events.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Herman - I'll check on lunch only. Thanks for your kind words. Tom
Old 09-17-2014, 05:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance MkIII (2995), Ford 460/521, Ted Taormina build
Not Ranked     

Diane and I will be attending, both the tour and the lunch. Looking forward to it.

Gary

Last edited by Gary(SF); 09-18-2014 at 05:56 AM..
Old 09-18-2014, 09:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: factory five
Not Ranked     

sorry dont do paypal let me know hwo and where to send check for lunch and tour
FFR #6983 delivered 5-22-09
Old 09-18-2014, 07:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hi Tom, We need 4 tickets for the tour and lunch. Can I send you a check.
$114. Thank you Bill &Diana
Old 09-24-2014, 09:14 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

The minimum number of attendees has been achieved thus this event is a definite "GO". There is still room for more folks to join us before we must arrange for another guide/time slot. At the current pace and with slots 'going fast' (I know it is still three weeks to go) we probably won't ask for a second slot, so the event will be limited to a fixed number of participants - first paid, first served.

Thanks for responding (and using PayPal or sending a check) ASAP.

Herman - I am still waiting to hear whether you can join us for lunch without having gone on the tour/museum.

Tom
Old 10-02-2014, 10:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR #6616; Levy Stage 4 347 cu in; TK0 600
Not Ranked     

Also thanks for organizing this, we have been meaning to go do the museum but never seem to find the right time.

Please add two more of us...Dave Albertalli and Corinne..I will send $114 to the paypal account shortly.

Cheers!
FFR #6616; Levy Stage 4; TKO 600 midshift; 3.55 IRS; Konis; 17" wheels with Firestone Wide Ovals.