• 1 Post By cobrasnake

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF, Roush 427R
Not Ranked     
Default Last call for Levi's Stadium Tour sign-ups - EOSR 10/18/2014

A fresh thread to let those of you 'on the fence' know that I must provide a firm count for the VIP Tour (and Lunch) attendees by this Monday October 13th. At a minimum let me know that you are sending me a check or paying via PayPal (BACobraClub@yahoo.com). The tour and museum cost $31 per person and lunch is an additional $26 per person. FWIW a number of folks aren't able to make lunch but still will be taking the Tour. While more people at lunch would be fun, I understand if your plans won't allow you to make lunch.

I also need to know if you need a vegetarian meal. Herman, I have again asked about only joining in for lunch (and not taking the Tour/Museum). I will post here once I know.

I will be in touch with all of those who have paid regarding where to meet at 10 AM on Saturday October 18th. Since we will be away from our cars for several hours, you may want to drive your Daily Driver - I will be. I'm not sure there will really be a chance for all of us to stop in front of the Stadium for a photo op.

Tom
Old 10-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Yes, the Restaurant is open to the public even if one does not take the Tour, so Herman (or others) you can join us for lunch. That said, unless you confirm with me that you will be dining with the group, you will need to order off their Pub menu, which while more diverse, is also more expensive.

I understand that Bourbon Steak and Pub is typical of most sports bars inasmuch as they have plenty of TV's. If Game 6 of the NLCS is needed, it will begin at 1 PM, about the time we will be there for lunch thus adding to the excitement. Hopefully the Giants will have it wrapped up by then .

Tom
Old 10-10-2014, 09:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five Racing MKIII Roadster 347
Not Ranked     

Thanks Tom. I was hoping the lunch would be open to everyone (cmon', it's money for crying out loud!) So add me to their lunch menu.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrasnake View Post
Yes, the Restaurant is open to the public even if one does not take the Tour, so Herman (or others) you can join us for lunch. That said, unless you confirm with me that you will be dining with the group, you will need to order off their Pub menu, which while more diverse, is also more expensive.

I understand that Bourbon Steak and Pub is typical of most sports bars inasmuch as they have plenty of TV's. If Game 6 of the NLCS is needed, it will begin at 1 PM, about the time we will be there for lunch thus adding to the excitement. Hopefully the Giants will have it wrapped up by then .

Tom
Tom. Did you get my check? Bill
Old 10-12-2014, 02:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Levi lunch

Tom I sent the check two weeks back, did you get the money? Bill
Old 10-12-2014, 08:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five Racing MKIII Roadster 347
Not Ranked     

Tom, I just PayPal'd you. Just me (wife's busy with Shelby taking her SAT test that day.)
As far as Parking, I take it we won't be getting VIP parking, just regular stadium (or parking structure) parking?
Old 10-12-2014, 12:00 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Bill- I sent you an emailing confirming receipt a week ago or so - thank you!

Herman - I will be sending out parking instructions at the end of this week. You should have no problem, especially since you will arrive after the Tour ends about noon. I expect that those staying for Lunch will head from the Museum to Bourbon Steak & Pub about 1 pm. As a late arrival, you will probably want to park close to BS&P.

Since there is no game, I've been assured parking will be close and easy.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:05 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default BACC visits Levi's Stadium

At the beginning of an enjoyable day at the Old Ball Park.
Attached Images

Randy Rosenberg likes this.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:16 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1019
Not Ranked     

Bessie and I had a great time yesterday. Thanks Tom!
Old 11-25-2014, 10:23 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Official Photograph

Finally got the link for this photo.

Here is the link if you want a higher resolution version. https://www.flickr.com/photos/126431...7648458911598/

Tom
Attached Images

Last edited by cobrasnake; 11-25-2014 at 10:28 PM..