Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 08:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #633, 351w stroker, Tremec 3550
Not Ranked     
Default North Bay Cobra Breakfast Sunday Nov 2nd

Since our first ever breakfast on October 5th was so successful (check out the people and pictures at http://clubcobra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91999 ), the North Bay contingent would like to invite all BACC members to our second monthly breakfast.

We will meet at 9am at Flipper's in downtown Petaluma. For clarification, there are two Flippers in Petaluma and this breakfast will be at the Flipper's on the river at 54 East Washington Street. It's located deep in a shopping center on the south side of Washington, west of Hwy 101 and Lakeville Street and east of Petaluma Blvd N. "Co-pilots" are encouraged to attend. (It is not easy to spot Flipper's from the street, just look for the large shopping center parking lot, and do a "U-turn" if you get to Petaluma Blvd, assuming you are coming west from Hwy 101)

The weather in Petaluma that day (or so the weather dude says) will be partly sunny with a high of 70 and an early morning low of 46. The gang decided that we will try to meet for breakfast the first Sunday of each month, but not always at Flippers. We also felt that our get-togethers are more about the people involved, so if the weather is threatening, we'll get there another way and still have a good time.

Don't forget that daylight savings time ends at 2am on 11/2 and you should have moved your clocks behind an hour. For more info please "PM" me. Paul, Don and Jacquie are the "founders" of our fledgling group. I am grateful to them and most pleased to be a part of it. See you Sunday.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Old 10-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Senior ClubCobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: LA Exotics
Not Ranked     

If the weather is nice, we'll followup breakfast with a ride to Point Reyes Station.

Thanks for getting the word out Bob. See you all there.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Rain or Shine

Just a note to all who plan on attending the breakfast this Sunday morning in Petaluma. We will meet regardless of the weather and have a grand time. If its raining or threatening, just bring your daily driver and we'll still have a great breakfast.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Old 11-01-2008, 02:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Weather Clearing

Looks like an 80% chance of no rain, So we may be able to take our snakes to the breakfast. I plan to check the radar map at the last minute before I decide what vehicle to take.

See you all at Flippers.

Old 11-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Senior ClubCobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Although you don't see any traffic here except Bob and I, 18 people have said yes for tomorrow (rain or shine). So if your in the north bay, please feel welcome to join us.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Great Turnout !!!

21 People showed for the breakfast. Our group is growing fast. Pictures were taken and will be posted when received.

Our next breakfast will be on Sunday 12/7 and details will be made available, as a separate post in about a week, when details are confirmed.

Thanks all who participated. Looking forward to seing you next month.

Old 11-02-2008, 10:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance w/452FE, FFR Spec Racer for NASA TT
Not Ranked     

Ok, this is my first ever post on CC. Went to the breakfast this morning and had a great time! Thanks Bob, Paul and Don for putting this together. Too Cool!! Nancy and I will be back!
Thanks,
Old 11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Senior ClubCobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Wow Lowell, Ron61 better look out. At a rate of one post in 7 years, you're post count will blow by him in .... well, maybe not. But then, I'm no super-poster either.

It was great to meet you and Nancy. Good to see some people aren't afraid to drive their Cobra in the rain. We had two brave souls take a chance on Sunday. 20 people showed up on a rainy day. Pretty cool.

I hope to post the group picture soon. If you're reading this Clive, send me the picture and I'll put names to faces.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Senior ClubCobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Here are some pictures from the breakfast. I made a composite photo combining a good photo with one that had everyone (and my finger in front of the lens, covering several people).

[edit] Thanks to Clive for taking these pictures.
[edit] Changed the group photo to fix the composite.

Last edited by Paul F; 11-10-2008 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: Give June and Frank some feet
Old 11-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Senior ClubCobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

...and now with names. Sorry, I didn't get everyone's name. Fill me in and I'll fill them in.