Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     
Talking Hey A$$holes!

Had a great time partying with youse.
Old 06-24-2003, 07:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR2229K, Vortech-blown 306 (446rwhp, 442 rwtq)
Not Ranked     

With most of the CACC and Gashole gangs staying in the same corner of the same hotel, it's a damn wonder the place is still standing and none of us ended up in jail! For DVSF IV, I'm going to take an additional week off for "detox". My sides still ache from all the laughing. I had a hell of a good time.

See you guys next year.
Old 06-24-2003, 08:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     

We finally met our match!

You guys deserve the hats more than we do.

Maybe next year we can arrive at a nearby town for pre-season, a few days before the main event.
We could all get worked up into a frenzy and get in shape and then move on to the Fling to do some serious damage to ourselves and anyone in our path.

TURK
Old 06-24-2003, 09:03 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF 289 FIA, 347 stroker with Weber 48's, building a '48 Anglia gasser, driving a '55 Chevy resto-rod
Send a message via Yahoo to G.R.
Not Ranked     
Was great meeting you guys--Thanks for the beers

PS do wish you wouldn't leave your "empties" outside the door or is that a "Left coast" thing

Hope to see you all next year!
Old 06-25-2003, 08:24 AM
Shade Tree Mechanic
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: - Unique - 302 - 4 spd. -
Not Ranked     

Hey Gasholes.....

Great time! Wish we could do it every weekend..... but then I don't think I'd last out the year.

Nice seeing all of you again. Till next year...... as Jamo would say, ... bite me!

- Jim -
Old 06-25-2003, 08:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     
Talking Ditto ...

Had a BLAST...! Enjoyed everyone's company, the jokes, the cold beer, the late night BS sessions, even the blow up doll!

My runnin' mate, Ron - even though it was his first Fling event, he commented on the 'de-tox' necessary beore returning to work. Man, there was some adult beverage consumed! Need to go into 'trainin' earlier for next years's event...

My THANKS to everyone...I'm proud to be considered a GasHole...truly as Turk says "just a bunch of misfits who don't fit in anywhere else"... But, then again, I'm ashamed to admit that I'm in some club who would even consider me as a member!

WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.
Old 06-25-2003, 10:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique FIA; 351W
Not Ranked     

And us A$$holes enjoyed partying with the world renowned (??)Gasholes. Just lucky none of us got arrested - oh, wait, never mind. (Many thanks again to Jim for the helpful "conversation" that took place with one of Ohio's finest).

BTW, we tucked Blackjack into bed safe and sound at this end on Monday night. Dispite all the god-awful liquids he swilled Sunday, and with virtually no sleep (except for an amusing nap he took during breakfast Monday morning), he turned down all offers of co-drivers or trailer services and flogged his 427 all the way home. Truly an Iron Man!!
Old 06-25-2003, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Gary

Jim didn't have to do much with the PD. He simply told them that it was the first time you've ever made a woman squeal with delight and that you got carried away.
Old 06-25-2003, 01:12 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates "Street" Roadster, 351W
Not Ranked     

I second Jamo's thoughts to you CACC guys.

G.R., if you get me your e-mail address I'll send you a picture of Wayne putting a smile on your face.

MACV Advisory Team 16
Tam Ky '68-'69
Old 06-25-2003, 03:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique FIA; 351W
Not Ranked     

Jamo,

I credit it all to the hours I spent practicing a lot of very weird stuff with Wanda, the voluptuous latex babe. If only she could talk. . . . . jeez, she can't, can she????
Old 06-25-2003, 04:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Cobra #273, 427 S/O, ERA GT-40 #2057, Excalibur Cobra.
Not Ranked     

AWRIGHT, HUCKLBERRY,

I'VE SEEN SOME GAWD AWFULL SIGHTS IN MY LIFE BUT NOTHIN' TO COMPARE WITH THE FOUR NIGHTS AT THE FLING. I THINK I'M GOING BLIND IN ONE EYE; I BURNED A HOLE IN THE BACK OF MY SHIRT RIGHT OVER THE SPOT WHERE I DISCOVERED A LARGE BURN ON MY BACK MONDAY MORNING. (I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN OR HOW THAT HAPPENED); ONLY ONE KNEE WORKS - AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE; MY TEETH HURT - AS DO MY EYEBROWS AND FINGERNAILS AND HAIR.

NON-THE-LESS - - - I'M EXTREMELY PROUD OF ALL THE DRUNKS IN CACC AND PROUD TO BE A MEMBER. I'M ALSO DAMM PROUD TO BE THE ONLY KNOWN LIVING CROATION-AMERICAN GASHOLE. (GOT THE FLAG ON THE BACK OF THE HAT TO PROVE IT).

OF COURSE - - THE REVEREND NORDSTROM WAS THERE CONDUCTING THE EVENING PRAYER SERVICES EACH NIGHT - - - UNTIL THE WEE SMALL OF THE MORNING. (THAT IS - WHEN HE WAS NOT OUT BACK STOMPING ASPARAGUS PLANTS TO DEATH).

AND GASHOLES - - - THANKS VERY MUCH - AGAIN - FOR THE NEON SIGN. I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH IT. IT'S HANGING ON THE WALL IN MY LIVING ROOM NOW - PLUGGED IN. MY DECORATOR CAME IN THIS MORNING AND ALMOST SH1T WHEN HE SAW IT. HE THOUGHT I WAS JOKING AND REACHED TO PULL OUT THE PLUG. I TOLD HIM - - "YOU TOUCH THAT THING YOU SON-OF-A-B1TCH AND YOU DIE WHERE YOU STAND". HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID, "MY GOD - YOU REALLY MEAN THAT". I JUST SMILED AND HE BACKED AWAY FROM IT. DIDN'T MENTION IT AGAIN.

THIS WAS CERTAINLY THE BEST FLING EVER. I TRY TO EXPLAIN SOME OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED (WITH GREAT REGULARITY) TO MY SONS OF OTHER FRIENDS AND THEY LOOK AT ME IN DISBELIEF. I GUESS I CAN'T REALLY BLAME THEM. IT'S ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE "YOU JUST HAD TO BE THERE". I'M SURE GLAD I WAS THERE - - TO SPEND A TERRIFIC FOUR DAYS WITH SOME OF THE GREATEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

THANKS, GUYS - - AND Y'ALL HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY.

BLACKJACK

PS: I "WILL" SEE YOU ALL AT DVSF IV. SOMEBODY HAS TO BE THERE TO INTRODUCE A LITTLE SANITY INTO ALL THAT CHAOS.

PPS: TURK, SHE WAS ONLY 14 YEARS OLD. THE COLUMBUS POLICE ARE PREPARING EXTRADITION PAPERS AS I WRITE THIS.
Old 06-25-2003, 06:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

BlackJack you are quite the character and it was a damn pleasure to meet you at the fling.

After you, me and Joe shut down the parking lot at 2:15 am Friday night I'm not sure who had the roughest morning.

Funnest damn weekend I've had in years.
Old 06-25-2003, 07:10 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CMC, 351 Cleveland, Dual Quads, C6
Not Ranked     

I enjoyed meeting and partying with the CACC. Guess we will have to do it again sometime!
Old 06-25-2003, 09:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

14?

o my gawd!

but....but...um, she did have the body of a 9 year old!! didn't she?

TURK
Old 06-25-2003, 09:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

May I invite some of less desirables of this bunch in here to come join us at www.gasholes.com from time to time.

There are not too many places you guys would be welcomed. Don't misss the opportunity before we get shut down by the United nations or something!

TURK
Old 06-27-2003, 04:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: spf / 351W / motor by Elliot
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally posted by BLACKJACK

........ I TRY TO EXPLAIN SOME OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED (WITH GREAT REGULARITY) TO MY SONS OF OTHER FRIENDS AND THEY LOOK AT ME IN DISBELIEF.........
Don't worry Jack, I'll be getting those tapes out to you soon. Then you'll REALLY have some 'splainin to do.

It was a real pleasure to meet you, can't wait till the next time.

joe kennedy