Club Cobra Keith Craft Motorsports  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Classic Roadsters II

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
May 2024
S M T W T F S
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 06:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD Excalibur, '94-'95 5.0 EFI, Edelbrock heads, E303 cam, 1.7RR, Cobra intake, 24lb injectors, 93 cobra ECU, 65mm TB, hi flow cats.
Not Ranked     
Default Sell My Excalibur (Close to CR II)

Hi,

Selling my 1996 Excalibur cobra replica. Many of you know that the Excalibur is a 90% copy of the CR built as a turnkey DOT and EPA compliant car (1994-1997). I wanted to give the CR forum first crack at her before I post it in the CC For Sale forum since you folks are more likely to understand her advantages and because it has gotten so difficult to initiate new CR builds. I had originally been seriously looking for a CR kit to built and came upon the Excalibur option. I decided that I really wanted to enjoy driving it more than I wanted to enjoy building it.

Excalibur purchased the drive trains from Ford with a two-year Ford warranty. They had injected Ford Mustang 302’s (mine is '95 5.0). Mine has lots of subsequent bolt-on's (E303 Ford SVO cam, Edelbrock heads, Canton road race oil pan, ’95 Cobra intake and throttle body, 24 ib. injectors, Crane ignition, Cobra computer, Crane 1.7 roller rockers (as used in the '93-'95 Mustang cobra motors), high flow cats). Mine has a T-5 and 8.8 (3.55, traction lock with Mac aluminum diff cover and stud girdle), Ford four wheel power disks, coil-over's and tubular Mustang II front end. Red with white stripes, tan leather interior, tan plush carpet, tan canvas top, side curtains and tonneau. Polished stainless side exhaust with shields. HAC, tilt, VDO gages, Bosch Immobilizer anti-theft system, Nardi polished wheel, 94 inch wheel base like CR, Compomotive three piece bolt-on Halibrand look alike wheels, 16x8 and 16x9. Autorama class winner in 2009. Real VIN, no registration or insurance issues. Superb original condition, detailed, less than 17K miles. Car was displayed in local show last weekend. Owned seven years, it came from Northern California. Trouble free. Really. Located in College Station, TX. Photos posted on Club Cobra in my photo gallery (cobraduke). Details and more photos by email or call: mduke AT gmail.com, (9Seven9) Seven6Four681Nine. $35,000 or close offer.

Shortly I’ll be listing on Ebay and several other national venues. It is already listed locally. I really want it to go to a new owner who will appreciate its traits and differences from other replicas. CR enthusiasts are in that group for sure.

My thanks to all of the CR forum folks as you have been especially helpful to me with information and parts over the past seven years. Special thanks to Ed (Double Venom). You are THE MAN.

SOLD, delivered July 3, let the fun begin for Gary the new owner!

Mike

Last edited by cobraduke; 07-06-2013 at 05:44 AM..
Old 06-17-2013, 01:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD Excalibur, '94-'95 5.0 EFI, Edelbrock heads, E303 cam, 1.7RR, Cobra intake, 24lb injectors, 93 cobra ECU, 65mm TB, hi flow cats.
Not Ranked     

Posted now in cars for sale here on CC with photos.

Mike

SOLD,
Mike

Last edited by cobraduke; 06-30-2013 at 06:44 PM..