Club Cobra Keith Craft Motorsports  

Go Back   Club Cobra > General Discussion > Club Cobra Introduction Forum (introduce yourself)

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 04-01-2010, 02:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Pilgrim Sumo , TKO600 , SBF@393 from British American Engines , Sunset Pearl
Not Ranked     
Default Greetings from Germany

Hi Guys

I just signed up to your fine Club as I will be working in the US for the next 3 years and you guessed it my Cobra is coming along also.
I´m hoping that I´ll have the opportunity to join you guys on a couple of road trips and get-togethers and in general talk a little bs.
I`ve just completed the build , after 3 years ,and had it road registered last July.Its´s a Pilgrim Sumo with a Ford LSD & independent rear suspension , the engine is a SBF Windsor @ 393. Instruments are from Smiths and the seats are from "Cobra" finished in black alcantara.Oh and it`s orange with stripes , don`t want to go unnoticed do I

Looking forward to seeing you guys

Regards Frank
Old 04-01-2010, 04:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Welcome to the US. I hope that you have a great experience here. I would hook up with you but I am a along way off. I am in the Adirondack mountains of upstate NY.
Love your color choice. I built my Cobra from scratch. Since I am a Vette guy I used all of the suspension and drivetrain from a 2003 Z06 Vette. I then painted it a Vette color, Metallic Orange.
Have fun with your car. I am sure that you will hook up with some local Cobra owners. John
Old 04-04-2010, 05:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2234 Diamond Edition, Roush 427R
Not Ranked     

Greetings from Austria and good luck with your new job!

Peter

PS: not the baddest thing to let this damn long winters behind you...hope you will go south?
Old 04-04-2010, 05:45 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Welcome Frank,

Where will you be working here in the US? Regardless of where you are at, I am sure there will be some Cobra guys not to far away.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 04-04-2010, 07:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: scratch built 289 eclectic mix of fia/ussrc/early comp
Not Ranked     

hi
your built granada or sierra based ?
Old 04-05-2010, 09:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Pilgrim Sumo , TKO600 , SBF@393 from British American Engines , Sunset Pearl
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I´ll be moving to the US in June and from what I hear that`ll be one of the warmer months in Enterprise ,Alabama. I must say I WILL NOT miss the weather , had 20" of snow this Christmas and it`s raining now.

My Pilgrim is `92 Granada based which has turned out to be a good thing because the suspension parts a very similar to a Mercury XR4i , at least thats what I´ve been told.

Thanks again , and I´m hoping to "catch" some of you in a couple of weeks

Take Care

Frank