Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > General Discussion > Club Cobra Introduction Forum (introduce yourself)

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 11:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: #6101 streetbeast Ingelese stack EFI 351w/t-5 9" 4link 3.55
Not Ranked     
Default new dude

Hi everyone, I'm new to this(first post)and just wanted to say I have learned alot from this forum. Unfortunately it was after I had already bought a Street Beasts Cobra, but I think with some good aftermarket parts and some pro. help I will have a nice car. It just blows me away with some of the knowledge and fabrication skills of some of the people on here and I am just happy to be part of it all!!

P.s. I'm kinda embarrassed to have a Street Beasts car so be kind!
Old 03-13-2011, 11:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Holliday Motorsport/396 GM / 4 speed / Jag rearend
Not Ranked     

Hey don't be embarrassed. It is what you make of it that counts. For goodness sakes - I have a Holiday Motorsports Cobra and with the bad rap that Darryl has on here i would have thought these guys wouldn't have given me the time of day. Totally wrong - everyone here has been very helpful and friendly. There are some preferences on here with some crowds but that is what the certain forums are for. Just to be honest if i had the money i would own a Kirkham. I have a lot of upgrades to go to get my car to where i want it but isn't that whats fun. So ask questions and take the answers back and sort out all the things that don't apply or that don't interest you and use that info to move forward with the upgrades that you want. These cars are a statement to our individual taste and that don't always go over with the masses. You should ask about a club in your local area first. They are always very helpful and willing to come over with manpower to Get-R-Done.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks for the pat. I have put alot of up grades also(money pit) like wilwood brakes,aldon coilovers, 9" 4 link rear 3.50 gears tubular front suspension ect. ect.

All in all seems like great people on here.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your car. Most people have no idea if it is real or which kit it is.
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes
Old 03-13-2011, 12:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadster, 302, roller cam, Holley 650
Not Ranked     

Welcome to the CC forum. 3 years ago I discovered the website after buying a CRII. Like you at first I was appalled to find that I had bought a car that was from a firm that was in the process of going down the tubes. I got over it and now enjoy the car knowing that it's what you make of it. If you had an original CSX you would not be able to drive it. This Cobra you will be able to modify and make your own and drive it where ever you want. Have a great time.

Jim Stern
Old 03-13-2011, 12:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

thanks guys, I still don't know how to navagate around this forum or post very well yet.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Holliday Motorsport/396 GM / 4 speed / Jag rearend
Not Ranked     

One of the best things that i found was going to Thread Tools when you look at a thread you want to keep up with it and then subscribe to it. You can always find it later.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

where the hell are the thread tools?
Old 03-13-2011, 01:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

found it thanks