Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > General Discussion > Club Cobra Introduction Forum (introduce yourself)

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 10:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: None yet
Not Ranked     
Default New Member in AZ

Hey from Gilbert AZ,

In the market for a used, completed Cobra. Leaning towards a Superformance based on discussions with several owners. Almost did an FF build 10-years ago, but went the Corvette route (70 vert, then 98 vert with Kenne Bell Blower, then 06 C6 Z06, now 09 CTS-V with the Lingenfelter 630/630 package and some other stuff pushing 700 at the crank. As my handle would indicate, I've also had a few Suzuki Hayabusas, one stock, one slightly modified, one with a turbo

I have this dream of disappearing on the west coast for a summer in a well sorted out Cobra, time to start the search for the car.

Bob

Last edited by Busabob; 12-11-2011 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: Can't spell!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Black CSX 4910, Roush 511 8 stack
Not Ranked     

Welcome to the club and the wonderfully dysfunctional group in Arizona. I would suggest checking out cobra country.com as the best online ads for cobras and I beleive there may be an SPF or 2 for sale here in Arizona. Looking forward to you getting your ride. The worst day in a cobra is better than the best day working!
csx4910
Ron
Old 12-11-2011, 11:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham #684, 482FE, Mike Mccluskey build
Send a message via Skype™ to fordracing65
Not Ranked     

Welcome, AZ is a great state to drive cobras, mine is for sale #2510, check it out, talk with you soon.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I have to F5's..A roadster and a coupe..The roadster is done minus paint and the coupe I bought with minor damage but I still need to fix it..Bought it a couple of months ago..I am in Chandler..Send me a PM if you want to stop by and take a look...Dave
Old 12-11-2011, 04:16 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busabob View Post
Hey from Gilbert AZ,

In the market for a used, completed Cobra. Leaning towards a Superformance based on discussions with several owners. Almost did an FF build 10-years ago, but went the Corvette route (70 vert, then 98 vert with Kenne Bell Blower, then 06 C6 Z06, now 09 CTS-V with the Lingenfelter 630/630 package and some other stuff pushing 700 at the crank. As my handle would indicate, I've also had a few Suzuki Hayabusas, one stock, one slightly modified, one with a turbo

I have this dream of disappearing on the west coast for a summer in a well sorted out Cobra, time to start the search for the car.

Bob
What does your budget look like ?

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS
Old 12-11-2011, 06:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsbaby View Post
I have to F5's..A roadster and a coupe..The roadster is done minus paint and the coupe I bought with minor damage but I still need to fix it..Bought it a couple of months ago..I am in Chandler..Send me a PM if you want to stop by and take a look...Dave
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post

Bill S.
$45k range
Old 12-11-2011, 06:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post

Bill S.
Bill - My family is from Corning, very familiar with the area.

Bob
Old 12-11-2011, 08:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     
Default Welcome to the madness

Hi, welcome to the Arizona Cobras Club, we are a bunch of fine upstandin' gents of varying ages, either retired,semi retired, or soon to be retired, but all Cobra enthusiasts. You will have fun, but y'all need to have thick skin to withstand some of the dialog, but its all in good fun.

John, AKA, tin-man
Zhuhai, PRC

PS currently in Los Angeles, to pick up my Cobra, it developed some issues after 78 miles in Arizona, so sent it back to the installer. Superformance is an awesome roller, I will in all probabilities endorse Roush and Bowler Transmission after my visit tomorrow.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR from Levy Racing 302 FI w/Edelbrock Performer heads
Not Ranked     

Welcome Bob. Make sure you give Mikie your email so he can send you stuff about what happens around here.

Good Luck Tinner. Remember to be safe in your new car.

Vietnam Vets may be eligible for medical care and disability compensation. Contact the VA if you have prostate cancer or type 2 diabetes. Finally got around to going to the VA.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Advanced Classic's
Not Ranked     

I posted one for sale down in southern Az couple weeks ago from a estate sale from a couple who were killed in motor cycle wreaks couple months ago. It may be sold....Call David McClintock.... 520-235-5016 I have never seen this car but I'm sure someone here does Jay