Club Cobra Gas-N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > General Discussion > Club Cobra Introduction Forum (introduce yourself)

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By SN8K IS Wife
  • 1 Post By Ron61
  • 2 Post By olddog
  • 1 Post By Jim Vander Wal
  • 1 Post By michu

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2017, 07:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance Ford Coyote 5.0
Not Ranked     
Default New member

I'm a cobra wife, but I think I love our car as much as my husband Bill. Took 81/2 months to get plates but worth it. I don't see many women here.
Pete Munroe likes this.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:31 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Welcome to the site. There aren't many women here but some show up in their husbands/boyfriends posts. So don't be afraid to post.

Ron
SN8K IS Wife likes this.

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 07-29-2017, 08:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C 67 427 cobra SB
Not Ranked     

There used to be a lady down in Texas (I think) who was a school teacher during the week, and she owned and tracked a Cobra on the weekends. I think she was into Autocross. She also drove it on the streets. Eventually she sold it.

Anyway everyone treated her well, even though this site is mostly males. A site like this should be about the cars, so you should be quite welcome here.

Since owning a Cobra, my eyes were opened to how many women are true car guys. At the same time I am surprised at how many guys, who own a Cobra, do not turn wrenches, and of those who do, how limited their knowledge/experience is. Very few men here built their entire car including the engine, tranny, and rear end. Lot's have assemble a great percentage of the car, to be fair. I'm not try to toss rock's here. I'm just pointing out that I have known women who have turned more wrenches than some men and regardless of what wrench turning skills you may or may not have, that in no way should exclude you from the club. It's not about that. It's about the love of these cars.

If you need help with a problem, there are a lot of people on this site that go out of their way to help, so you want to be a member here if you own a Cobra.

My thoughts anyway.
Ron61 and SN8K IS Wife like this.

Last edited by olddog; 07-29-2017 at 08:25 AM..
Old 07-29-2017, 11:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Challenge Car, RDI aluminum 427w
Not Ranked     

Welcome. Hope you participate and enjoy the adventure. There are many ways to enjoy the cars, events and community; I'm sure it will bring you great pleasure.
Bill is a lucky guy!
Jim
SN8K IS Wife likes this.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF MKII Riverside Racer FIA
Not Ranked     

We;come aboard. This is an equal opportunity site. You have the same opportunity to love, experience, get frustrated by, and have a snakebite as all of us. Just be careful out there s you learn your car. They can get you in trouble in a hurry and almost try to goad you into doing something stupid.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby, 468 FE
Not Ranked     

Welcome! I thought I was the only woman around here! My husband and I both have Cobras. We sometimes go to car shows in both Cobras and other times he lets me drive.
He gets a little jealous because I get more attention than he does. Ha!
Do you have any pictures of your baby?
Pete Munroe likes this.