Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > General Discussion > Club Cobra Introduction Forum (introduce yourself)

Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
May 2024
S M T W T F S
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 08:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default hi my new friends

hi my friends,I'm glad to be a new cobra crazy guy on the block.Been following alot of threads before ordering my first cobra tomorrow.Been looking mostly at the engine threads and the dynatek waiting on the results from keith craft's dyno results due next week by a member.I hope.My user is jojoegen but u can call me johnny G.Well,glad to be onboard.Time to go to sleep.Take care and hope to be on often . Johnny G

Last edited by jojoegen; 11-02-2008 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: bad in english
Old 11-03-2008, 04:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Johnny,

Your English is fine. Only the British speak it well, anyway.

fletch
Old 11-03-2008, 05:37 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Welcome Johnny,

Always nice to have new people and ones that are getting their first Cobra are usually very much into the cars. You will have a lot of fun and any questions that you have, someone on here will be able to help you out. Congratulations on the new car.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 11-03-2008, 06:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Hey welcome Johnny G. (can you play a clairinet also?) Just kidding of course, but we are glad you decided to join us. I don't think you can go wrong with anything Keith Craft builds. I know he is a hands on guy and his reputation and warranty is worth a lot to him. Good luck with your build.

Clois Harlan

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 11-03-2008, 06:43 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA #2117; 331 stroker; TKO600
Not Ranked     

Jojo. I just had my KC 331 stroker out for a run on Saturday with 2 cobra buddies. Sweet little motor. Dynod 436 on the stand and I had it chassis dyno tuned and it produced 326 at the rear wheels at 6000 rpm. You have to make sure "you have them pointed in the right direction" before getting on the gas because they wind up REAL quick. Have fun. Rick.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default thank you for your fine words.

I had an email from Tom,the founder of the Genesis motor.His crate 427 so is 500 hp at $13600.Kieth's is at $16900,Any comments regarding both? I know KC is good but pricey.Johnny G